• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deleted

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to describe her: typical 53yr old Singaporean aunty look ( a bit like horse-faced look)

konghee910e.jpg

ahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even close to that infamous Kong hee 's wife. This conwoman, Lilian whom is unfortunately my cousin, look more like petain Rd 3rd class whore. But perhaps worse bec her looks very jialat one. Even bangla won't want! That's why hv to resort to conning own cousins, relatives, aunty & uncles :eek::mad:

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
53yr old Singaporean spinster, Lilian Wee Lye Neo, who used to work with many horse trainers in Kranji & M'sian circuit, once quite successful & highly sought after bec she has affinity with horses but now a bankrupt, probably on the run from her innumerable debtors. This person, who is my cousin whom I known since childhood, alas also made me one of her victims in her incredibly elaborate scams, pretending to share profits with you on sale of yearlings, whom she cleverly crafted up stories that her numerous clients & horse owners are ready buyers!

How to describe her: typical 53yr old Singaporean aunty look ( a bit like horse-faced look), very ordinary, distinguishing feature is wearing dreadlocks hair like those black angmors in London.
Very conniving conwoman, deceitfully cunning, can tell you stories boasting about her past successes in horseracing, even can show you all her old photos of her in winners circle with notable horses of previous yr (Classic dragon of above said dragon stable).

This female witch has conned many of her own relatives, old auntys, uncle's & cousins, promising rich rewards to "join her" in her horse sales scheme!! What an incredible top notch liar & conjob ! Boasted that she has 300 racehorses in her care, claims to be frequently traveling to Dubai & Australia & London for international races but all nothing but one big scam!

Admittedly, she was once successful in her trade, owned a condo in Woodlands & a house in London. But now all gone, bec of heavy debts from gambling in vip rooms in mbs & Rws!
Even squandered her deceased parents inheritance, property & savings as she was only child, millions all squandered away!! Conned me & some cousins by pretending to contract mysterious illness, told us she was in ICU, miraculously alive, wow all the incredible tales just to con own relatives & so desperate till liddat!!!

Even go & faked a suicide attempt after I tried confronting her(took a huge chunk of my savings as a lowly taxidriver), ended up in Imh whereby stupid police or Spf won't even reveal details of her stay!! Useless spf don't wanna do anything, just say go see lawyer!!! Now I think is out of IMH but surely on the run from her many ahlongs & debtors!

Pls beware of this person, this is not a fabricated story at all, just to warn all you peeps beware of such person!!!
Post her pic...

ahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post her pic...

I wish I could. I was trying to goggle it but cannot find any. :(Also no family photos to resource from as we hardly sees her as she always tells us she is abroad in Dubai or UK busy doing her yearling sales! Perhaps all lies.! She suddenly turned up after 8 yrs, made me her scam victim with her fictitious serious health issue, got my sympathy & eventually got scammed! Now her phone unanswered, Sms all cannot go thru, probably changed no. Typical signs of run road case!!! :mad:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I could. I was trying to goggle it but cannot find any. :(Also no family photos to resource from as we hardly sees her as she always tells us she is abroad in Dubai or UK busy doing her yearling sales! Perhaps all lies.! She suddenly turned up after 8 yrs, made me her scam victim with her fictitious serious health issue, got my sympathy & eventually got scammed! Now her phone unanswered, Sms all cannot go thru, probably changed no. Typical signs of run road case!!! :mad:

What about those old photos in the winning circles..Surely there must be some..

ahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about those old photos in the winning circles..Surely there must be some..
Yes there is. She showed them to my family n me during those cny reunions of old. Probably 15-20 yrs ago when she was younger n active in Kranji. Kept mentioning to me abt her Dragon stable. Yes I can vouch that this witch was once doing well but now a ciao cheebye conwoman, even fleecing from her own relatives. Even the IO from spf told me that she has innumerable debtors and now a bankrupt!!! If ever I see her face in public, I will definitely hantam!

ahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until now that fucking bitch cousin has really fucked up my life.!! She enjoying some kinda karma now but I still hopes she 'll t rot in hell!!!