• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beta Sinkie Caught Sneaking Into Women's Toilet At SIM! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

(10.45am, BLK B level 4SIM)

To all female students in SIM and everywhere else, PLEASE BEWARE of this guy if you ever see him in school especially when he is roaming around the toilet.

While I was in the cubicle doing my business, I felt something above and when I turned to look, I saw a phone over the edge. I immediately left the cubicle and pretended that I had left the toilet while I was actually waiting for him outside with my friend that I texted to come over immediately. he took a while to come out and pretended to flush the toilet twice lol. when he came out, we questioned why was he in the female toilet and he said he had a stomach ache and went into the wrong toilet ACCIDENTALLY.

He was denying it till we decided to call the police. We asked him where was his class and he said level two BUT, WE WERE AT LEVEL 4. So how did he accidentally go into the female toilet at level 4 while having a stomach ache with his class being at level 2? lmao, good attempt to lie :smile:

Police said that this was NOT HIS FIRST OFFENCE.
SO, PLEASE BEWARE WHEN GOING TO THE TOILET ALONE IN SIM (or anywhere in the public), AND BEWARE OF DISGUSTING PERVERTS LIKE HIM.

37426831_2089334407993457_1842511038356914176_n.jpg

37390632_2089334507993447_1585818933477244928_n.jpg

37592142_2089334744660090_2267994833983373312_n.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he wants to see and smell cheebye, just need to ask ginfreely. She would even let him fuck and lick her smelly cheebye.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Liyin Lee is at SIM Global Education, Singapore Institute of Management.
21 hrs · Singapore ·

To all female students in SIM and everywhere else, PLEASE BEWARE of this guy if you ever see him in school especially when he is roaming around the toilet.

While I was in the cubicle doing my business, I felt something above and when I turned to look, I saw a phone over the edge. I immediately left the cubicle and pretended that I had left the toilet while I was actually waiting for him outside with my friend that I texted to come over immediately. he took a while to come out and pretended to flush the toilet twice lol. when he came out, we questioned why was he in the female toilet and he said he had a stomach ache and went into the wrong toilet ACCIDENTALLY.

He was denying it till we decided to call the police. We asked him where was his class and he said level two BUT, WE WERE AT LEVEL 4. So how did he accidentally go into the female toilet at level 4 while having a stomach ache with his class being at level 2? lmao, good attempt to lie ?

SO, PLEASE BEWARE WHEN GOING TO THE TOILET ALONE IN SIM (or anywhere in the public), AND BEWARE OF DISGUSTING PERVERTS LIKE HIM.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Liyin Lee is at SIM Global Education, Singapore Institute of Management.
21 hrs · Singapore ·

He was denying it till we decided to call the police. We asked him where was his class and he said level two BUT, WE WERE AT LEVEL 4. So how did he accidentally go into the female toilet at level 4 while having a stomach ache with his class being at level 2? lmao, good attempt to lie ?

KNN this horny bitch sounds like @ginfreely type after been taken underskirt still can lmao KNN the difference is that maybe she is chio bitch whereas ginfreely is ugly bitch where noone will take underskirt KNN

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really stupid to sacrifice his future all for the sake of seeing some pussy. Maybe he is a voyeur and need this in order to wank himself into orgasm.:confused: