• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Denki Bankrupted Closed Shop in Taiwan! Huat Ah!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/不敵電商衝擊-台灣倍適得電器吹熄燈號-090956458.html

不敵電商衝擊 台灣倍適得電器吹熄燈號

台灣好新聞報

317 人追蹤
生活中心/綜合報導
2017年12月7日 下午5:09
cdfdf11185efd55533834f6c58d9f8d3

源自日本的台灣3C實體、網購銷售通路商倍適得電器(BEST電器),近年以買冷氣加送至保固8年,與買電視、冰箱、洗衣機加送至保固6年的促銷方式,在國內3C銷售市場佔有一席之地。但因網購通路崛起、消費者購物習慣轉變…等原因下,台灣倍適得電器因不堪虧損,最終由母公司憶聲電子代為公告重大訊息,宣布台灣倍適得解散清算,將吹熄燈號。

證交所6日即公告憶聲電子因有重大訊息待公布,7 日起暫停交易,將在相關重大訊息公布後,再申請恢復交易。今(7) 日憶聲電子也在公開資訊觀測站發布重大訊息,代為宣布子公司倍適得電器股份有限公司董事會決議解散公告。

憶聲電子表示,倍適得電器自成立至今經營團隊以『優質商品』、『優良服務』、『優惠價格』作為基本的經營理念,希望能以更好的全方位服務創造最佳的3C家電購物環境。惟最近幾年,電商崛起,經營環境丕變,經濟規模不足的實體通路,經營上相當辛苦。倍適得董事會決議解散清算,待完成相關法定作業程序,即據以依法向主管機關申請解散清算及辦理其他一切必要相關事宜。

憶聲電子表示,倍適得電器臨時股東會將於12月25日於該公司位於北市南京東路2段的總公司召開,同時也停止倍適得電器的股票過戶,期間自民國106年12月11日,至106年12月25日,民國106年12月8日為股票最後過戶日。

更多新聞推薦" data-reactid="22">更多新聞推薦

★想看LIVE直播明星名嘴、超夯高清動漫、影劇影音、電競直播,就上Yahoo TV!一起看、一起聊

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
democracy my butt: Is there an English translation of your post?

My family used to shop at Best Denki when we were Sinkies. Some goods were really cheap compared to other retails shops.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
democracy my butt: Is there an English translation of your post?

My family used to shop at Best Denki when we were Sinkies. Some goods were really cheap compared to other retails shops.

Google translate like crap

https://translate.google.com/transl...4%E7%87%88%E8%99%9F-090956458.html&edit-text=

Enemy electricity supplier hit Taiwan times times the appropriate electrical blown out lights

Taiwan's good news

Life center / comprehensive coverage
December 7, 2017
cdfdf11185efd55533834f6c58d9f8d3

Japan's 3C entities from Taiwan, online shopping sales channel times times the best electrical appliances (BEST electrical appliances), in recent years to buy air-conditioners to 8 years warranty and warranty, and buy television, refrigerators, washing machines and sent to 6 years warranty promotion, at Domestic 3C sales market place. However, due to the rise of online shopping channels and the change of shopping habits of consumers, Taiwan Times Electric Co., Ltd., due to its loss, eventually announced a major announcement on its behalf by its parent company, Yi Sheng Electronics, announcing that Taiwan would have to dissolve the liquidation and will blow out the lights.

The Stock Exchange on the 6th announcement Yi Sheng Electronics due to significant news to be announced, the suspension of trading on the 7th, will announce the relevant major news, and then apply for the resumption of trading. Today (7) Yisheng Electronics also released a major message at the Public Information Observatory to announce the announcement of the dissolution of the board of directors of Times Electric Co., Ltd., subsidiary.

Yi Sheng Electronics said the times since the electrical appliances since its establishment management team to "high quality goods," "excellent service", "preferential prices" as the basic business philosophy, hoping to better service to create the best 3C appliances Shopping. However, in recent years, the rise of e-commerce, changes in the business environment, and the lack of an adequate scale of economy have made management very painstaking. If the Board of Directors decides to dissolve the liquidation, the statutory operating procedures to be completed, according to the law to the competent authorities to dissolve the liquidation and handling all other necessary related matters.

Yi Sheng Electronics said that more than the temporary electrical appliances will be held December 25 in the company's headquarters in Nanjing East Road, Section 2 held at the same time, also stopped times of electrical stock transfer, during the Republic of China in December 2006 On the 11th, until December 25, 106, the Republic of China on December 8, 106 as the final transfer date of stock.

更多新聞推薦" data-reactid="22"> More news recommended

★ want to watch LIVE live celebrity mouth, ram rap HD animation, movie video, gaming, on Yahoo TV! Look together and talk together