• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BE's Coming, BE's Coming, BE's Com...ming!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had 5 BE in the past and none were called more than 3 months after a seat was vacated. If it was not called after 3 months, it didn't until GE. It shows how bad an idea it is for the PAP government to control the elections dept.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perspective said:
We had 5 BE in the past and none were called more than 3 months after a seat was vacated. If it was not called after 3 months, it didn't until GE. It shows how bad an idea it is for the PAP government to control the elections dept.

With the tail between and underneath the legs, they might break this time.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah. but quite obvious wp would win, just by how much - bigger margin or smaller.

Who cares, the more opposition in parliament the better. Whoever wins, the margin is still greater than Tony Tan votes. If losing margin is a shameful things, the one sitting in Istana should have his head stick in the m&d like ostrich.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
yeah. but quite obvious wp would win, just by how much - bigger margin or smaller.

last noted during my recent kopi sessions, my sources mentioned that polling station got mata chia and cheng hu lang walking around. ground sentiment reveals that the electorate at Hougang is quite tired of waiting, becoming more tulan at the PAP. when the Yaw-gate happened, me initially thought: "hai lou, jit bai jiak lut, kong ka kiao liao", then after the kopi sessions, me got reassured that PAP isn't gonna have an easy time :p:p:p

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares, the more opposition in parliament the better. Whoever wins, the margin is still greater than Tony Tan votes. If losing margin is a shameful things, the one sitting in Istana should have his head stick in the m&d like ostrich.

Depends on which opposition, not all can make it, or should make it into parliament.

Last edited: