• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beautiful Girls from your town for night

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t forget your own kind sell cb Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta. Pui!
And of course the world famous Malaysian hakka MISTRESS of the century Mandy lieu that pop pop pop gave birth to kids for married man get millions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course the world famous Malaysian hakka MISTRESS of the century Mandy lieu that pop pop pop gave birth to kids for married man get millions.
Don’t forget your own kind sell cb Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS in Nusa Duta. Pui!
Whatever evil devils accused and persecuted me is always a reflection of what they and their cheap women are themselves. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever evil devils accused and persecuted me is always a reflection of what they and their cheap women are themselves. Not me.
Heaven will serve karma and hit you evil devils hard and that’s called justice. Disgusting indeed for Malaysian and sinkie and Indian ETC criminals do crimes to name and called that my karma Knnbccb