• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banquet operator owe $10million to foodstaller,KAPUT!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this prove that sinkies like to eat pork?

my downstair hala food court
fork and spoon
like half dead

like dying... drying ..no I am hanging on...oh iam dying...one day DEAD
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rxZXptGpXng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sugar cane juice is still not as diluted as in other places.

Also, it is still being served in big glass mugs. Can't say the same for many other places.

changi village hawker centre selling sugar cane juice for $2 in a large plastic cup. overpriced!

and i thought $1.60 at chong pang hawker centre was high enough.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banquet absconded the money and run road.
For Banquet, they are acting like our few large construction company and 5 star tour agency, collect more money and file for bankrupt.

The disease spread like wild fire.

this what happens when you use prepaid cards. the people who issue those cards can anytime take your money n run road, n SPF and ICA will continue to be "business friendly" and do nothing.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Except for malay and Indonesia food....how can halal versions of traditionally non halal dishes taste good? Once you substitute the pork out....many hawker dishes cmi already.

I never tried the Malay/Indonesian Food. But their Chinese dishes really sucks. I am not even talking about dishes that they substitute pork for other meat. But food like their fish soup, Fish ball noodle or Chicken rice just taste horrible.

One example is, in the past there were 2 Food Court in Century Square in Tampines. The food at Food Junction is anytime much much better that Banquet.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
changi village hawker centre selling sugar cane juice for $2 in a large plastic cup. overpriced!

and i thought $1.60 at chong pang hawker centre was high enough.

Few years back a cold refreshing mug of Sugar Cane at CV was just $1.20.. Ice Kachang was $1 a bowl instead of $2 now.. Prices increased after they did the recent renovation of the whole CV hawker centre..

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't eat at food court lah. Sekali the owners all cut costs using the oils sold by prc leh. Rental so high, no choice, sinkees die their biz.