• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad publicity makes Ah Neh boy apologize

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deleted. Duplicated thread.

Why can't I delete the photo?

Attachments

• spectrasec_edv.jpg
    spectrasec_edv.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ahhhhh...nothing will happen to the boy.

The student has since apologised to the teacher, said school principal Krishnan Aravinthan yesterday, after he "reflected on his actions and is very remorseful". The student has also received counselling.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who took dat video? ...

can anyhow take video in crass 1 meh? ...

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should be caned in front of the whole school, and expelled. The school has egg on its face – teacher apologizing for doing nothing wrong, and the principal letting him get away with an apology and 'counselling'.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I doubt it would happen.

The student has since apologised to the teacher, said school principal Krishnan Aravinthan yesterday, after he "reflected on his actions and is very remorseful". The student has also received counselling.

He should be caned in front of the whole school, and expelled. The school has egg on its face – teacher apologizing for doing nothing wrong, and the principal letting him get away with an apology and 'counselling'.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt it would happen.

Ah, that explains it.