• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad people are everywhere to setup imposter and stage act to drag city and school reputation through the m&d

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
E744B5B1-5100-41D0-9E2E-48DBAD56E10C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that heaven makes sure that the truth will always prevail. Cull these shameless liar bastards like @AhMeng etc that do nothing positive to society indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I am an Indian. You like? :biggrin:
No you are an evil coward liar bully afraid of Indians. Only bully chinese. No guts to take on Indians. Not like me fight kt latha to hire cantonese accountant. Very stupid to do that for Cantonese but brave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the difference between high class and low class people. High class people tell the ugly truth of thieves slanderers and harassers while low class people tell lies or get imposter to stage fake events to attack others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are an evil coward liar bully afraid of Indians. Only bully chinese. No guts to take on Indians. Not like me fight kt latha to hire cantonese accountant. Very stupid to do that for Cantonese but brave.
To be more precise it’s fight kt latha to hire Singaporean accountant who is cantonese. Damn stupid isn’t it to do that only to have Cantonese evil shit attacking me in return for my kindness.