• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avantas, you'll love this!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:117) Observer(SG-HK) on October 11th, 2008 10.20 am Dear gemami, just for your information, I responded to your #48 post which contain no racist remarks or personal attacks, but somehow it was censored. Strange but again in today’s trying times, I think people just didn’t want respect freedom of expression, even a so-call indpendent coummunity blog space. How pathethic.
118) Pondefecator on October 11th, 2008 12.23 pm You too? Other than the one time when you were overly sarcastic toward my post,
I have always the impression that you are a wise and credible man whose comments I had never dismissed out of hand. Well it’s their turf and their prerogative.
119) Observer(SG-HK) on October 11th, 2008 1.20 pm Podefactor, yes indeed. I am challenging them to openly response why the moderation and guess what, that message also got put under moderation. I guess this one too. Don’t go telling everyone how bad and bias the MSM and the Governing policy where I now find them just a waste of my precious time. So much for standing up for freedom of speech. Just appauling.

C & P from TOC, 'Means testing for public housing?' today.