• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austria: Muslim migrant prisoner threatens to behead fellow inmate and forms jihad terror cell in prison

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
All over the West, jihad recruitment and activity in prisons is a festering problem.

Three years ago, authorities in Austria discovered a number of Islamic “hate books” in a prison library, “leading to fears Muslim inmates are being actively radicalised by hate preachers.”

Last year, Britain’s Ministry of Justice discovered that “a group of radicalized Muslims dominates the UK prison system.” The group calls itself the Brotherhood and “tries to impose Islamic law on all prisoners regardless of faith.” Their rules are taken straight out of the Quran and Sunnah. They “cover personal hygiene and what inmates are allowed to eat in their cell block,” and some infidel inmates are being forced to pay the jizya to the Brotherhood.

Soldiers of jihad are being created in prisons everywhere. Reform is highly unlikely, given that their activities are sanctioned by their religious belief. Attempts at reform will be decried as “Islamophobia.” The implications of their eventual release are worrying for the West, as many jihadist prisoners are likely to return to the jihad.

“Islamic State Terrorist Back in Court for Threatening to Behead Fellow Inmate,” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, September 16, 2020:

An Austrian citizen convicted of terrorist offences and membership of Islamic State is back in court in Graz after threatening to behead another inmate and forming a terror cell behind bars.

Albanian-born Lorenz K., who was sentenced to nine years in prison following his arrest in 2017 for plotting a terrorist attack, is facing charges in the Graz Criminal District Court after a 27-year-old Afghan migrant inmate claimed the terrorist had threatened to cut off his head.

“If you are a man, come to my cell. I’ll finish you off. I’ll cut your head off because I’m a terrorist. You’re not a real Muslim,” the 21-year-old allegedly told the Afghan, Austrian tabloid Kronen Zeitung reports.

The Afghan testified in court that the reason Lorenz K. had threatened him was because he had become an atheist. He said: “He offered to help me read the Quran and become a Muslim again, but I said no because I stand by my decision.”

The Afghan also claimed that the 21-year-old had sexually assaulted him in prison, as well, but stated he had not reported it previously.

Wolfgang Blaschitz, the lawyer for the Islamic State terrorist, questioned why the Afghan had not reported the sexual assault, to which the alleged victim said he was embarrassed.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Lorenz K. had also set up a terrorist cell in Graz-Karlau prison with two other inmates, one of whom was in prison for life. The trio allegedly not only plotted attacks but were found with bomb components in their cells.

While behind bars, Lorenz K. was also able to use smuggled mobile phones to communicate with those who had travelled to Syria to fight for Islamic State through social media apps like Instagram. He not only had ISIS propaganda in his possession but also had an Islamic State flag in his cell, as well.

“This flag was always in the cell. Everyone knew it, and no one did anything,” Lorenz K. is said to have told investigators….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All over the West, jihad recruitment and activity in prisons is a festering problem.

Three years ago, authorities in Austria discovered a number of Islamic “hate books” in a prison library, “leading to fears Muslim inmates are being actively radicalised by hate preachers.”

Last year, Britain’s Ministry of Justice discovered that “a group of radicalized Muslims dominates the UK prison system.” The group calls itself the Brotherhood and “tries to impose Islamic law on all prisoners regardless of faith.” Their rules are taken straight out of the Quran and Sunnah. They “cover personal hygiene and what inmates are allowed to eat in their cell block,” and some infidel inmates are being forced to pay the jizya to the Brotherhood.

Soldiers of jihad are being created in prisons everywhere. Reform is highly unlikely, given that their activities are sanctioned by their religious belief. Attempts at reform will be decried as “Islamophobia.” The implications of their eventual release are worrying for the West, as many jihadist prisoners are likely to return to the jihad.

“Islamic State Terrorist Back in Court for Threatening to Behead Fellow Inmate,” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, September 16, 2020:

An Austrian citizen convicted of terrorist offences and membership of Islamic State is back in court in Graz after threatening to behead another inmate and forming a terror cell behind bars.

Albanian-born Lorenz K., who was sentenced to nine years in prison following his arrest in 2017 for plotting a terrorist attack, is facing charges in the Graz Criminal District Court after a 27-year-old Afghan migrant inmate claimed the terrorist had threatened to cut off his head.

“If you are a man, come to my cell. I’ll finish you off. I’ll cut your head off because I’m a terrorist. You’re not a real Muslim,” the 21-year-old allegedly told the Afghan, Austrian tabloid Kronen Zeitung reports.

The Afghan testified in court that the reason Lorenz K. had threatened him was because he had become an atheist. He said: “He offered to help me read the Quran and become a Muslim again, but I said no because I stand by my decision.”

The Afghan also claimed that the 21-year-old had sexually assaulted him in prison, as well, but stated he had not reported it previously.

Wolfgang Blaschitz, the lawyer for the Islamic State terrorist, questioned why the Afghan had not reported the sexual assault, to which the alleged victim said he was embarrassed.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Lorenz K. had also set up a terrorist cell in Graz-Karlau prison with two other inmates, one of whom was in prison for life. The trio allegedly not only plotted attacks but were found with bomb components in their cells.

While behind bars, Lorenz K. was also able to use smuggled mobile phones to communicate with those who had travelled to Syria to fight for Islamic State through social media apps like Instagram. He not only had ISIS propaganda in his possession but also had an Islamic State flag in his cell, as well.

“This flag was always in the cell. Everyone knew it, and no one did anything,” Lorenz K. is said to have told investigators….

This was what Austria had to deal with for centuries when facing moslem ottoman invasions, raids and banditry. ISIS is small fry compared to the ottoman empire. But the Austrians today are pussies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brazil prison violence. Roman catholic country.

Prison riot in Brazil leaves 16 inmates decapitated and dozens more killed
By Tatiana Arias and Ivana Kottasová, CNN

Updated 1319 GMT (2119 HKT) July 30, 2019

Prison riot leaves 16 inmates decapitated and dozens more killed

(CNN)At least 57 people were killed, including 16 who were decapitated, during a vicious gang battle that erupted in a prison in northern Brazil on Monday morning.