• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia: A Jumping Castle Business Refused Business with a Jewish School: Zionist school’s blood money

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2023/11/15/news/...twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

Western Sydney Jump, a Sydney-based company that rents jumping castles, has come under fire for refusing to provide outdoor games to a Jewish school in Sydney.

The company’s response, laden with hostility, included an email to the Masada College school principal stating: “There is no way I am taking a Zionist booking. I don’t want your blood money. Free Palestine.”

The controversial exchange unfolded on Tuesday when Masada College reached out to Western Sydney Jump for a quote on several outdoor games for an upcoming school function.

Instead of a professional response, the school received a rejection infused with political sentiments.

The company later posted the email exchange on its Instagram page, @westernsydneyjump, attracting attention and criticism.

Western Sydney Jump was founded by corporate events planner Tanya Issa pictured with her husband 4
Western Sydney Jump was founded by corporate events planner Tanya Issa, pictured with her husband.Western Sydney Jump
The now-removed posts have since circulated widely.

“I have owned my business for ten years. I have the right to decline any booking,” asserted the company owner on the Instagram post, defending their discriminatory stance.

The post also featured a photo of two women allegedly associated with Masada College, one sporting a sweatshirt with the word “Zioness” emblazoned on it.

The caption read: “They are Loud and Proud Zionists.”

Masada College reached out to Western Sydney Jump for a quote on outdoor games for an upcoming event. 4
Masada College reached out to Western Sydney Jump for a quote on outdoor games for an upcoming event. Western Sydney Jump
Continuing the inflammatory narrative, the post showcased a picture of a schoolteacher holding roses with a group of year 2 students, mocking the school’s celebration of “world kindness day.”

The caption read: “Yesterday the same Zionist school celebrated ‘world kindness day’ LOL LOL LOL.”

Attempting to clarify the controversy, the post stated, “Just to be clear, this is about Zionists. Not Jews. I have zero issue with the Jewish community.”

It went on to express astonishment at the perceived double standard in reactions to Palestinian and Zionist sentiments.