• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Audio recording: Sally Ang to Margaret Thomas: "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!"

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear it for yourself here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=8905

Excerpts:

Margaret Thomas: “Josie, I am sorry, you are over with your 3 minutes”

[Crowd broke into applause]

Sally Ang: “No disruption, please. SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!”

[Crowd protest and wanted her to be out]

Josie: “Order please! I would like to apologize for the outburst. I apologize for the outburst. Would you please sit down? Let me get on. I have apologized on behalf of my exco.”

[Crowd continued booing]

Crowd: “OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!!”

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Ang is indeed a FOOL, she should have bought vials of holy water and sprinkle them onto the 'unruly demonic crowds', I am sure Hong will be glad to try his hand to exorcise a few demons to prove his deity is all behind him.

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Ang is indeed a FOOL, she should have bought vials of holy water and sprinkle them onto the 'unruly demonic crowds', I am sure Hong will be glad to try his hand to exorcise a few demons to prove his deity is all behind him.

More like Pastor Hong need now have to work very hard to exorcise the evil spirits from among his followers.....Josie and her gang including peasant Ang.

Lets see the power of Pastor Hong this time.