• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ATB Jew Raped by Fellow IDF Soldiers! ATB is the best again!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls reputation goes without saying. If you do not take advantage, the Chinese girl will think you are cuckoo.
don’t let me get started on minah loose cunts, who get passed from drug addict to drug addict. “Ah bang will take care of you” That’s how you get 5 kids all from different fathers

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a moslem like you. So I don't approve of rape. Your only 'prophet', mahomet, was a rapist. So were most prominent moslems.
And where did he rape anyone?

So, in other words, you condemn of rape if it's committed by a Muslim but will refuse to condemn it if it's done by a Zionist?

I think I've framed your thinking correctly there.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And where did he rape anyone?

So, in other words, you condemn of rape if it's committed by a Muslim but will refuse to condemn it if it's done by a Zionist?

I think I've framed your thinking correctly there.

I condemn rape committed by anyone.

I'm not a moslem, who can be counted upon to keep quiet and act blur whenever the criminal is a fellow moslem.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yalor. also need to be topo king to navigate thru jungle even though it’s like a desert in israel.
korekt, just wait for the flowers to blossom into cb leaves for camo and bash through the fiolage and munch on the carpet for dessert if in the desert :whistling:
yalor. also need to be topo king to navigate thru jungle even though it’s like a desert in israel.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She fucking deserved it for fighting with an enemy of China. Hope the next victims will be the RSN faggots in the Red Sea.
Like any race, hard to avoid some defective genes sneaked through. These are the people who worship Miles Guo.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccp sends out young tiongs to join foreign militaries to spy on their military tactics, weapons, and facilities. recently a tiong naturalised soldier in the us army got caught red handed for spying.