• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

At trial of France's Nice jihad mass murderer, jihadi’s relatives 'peacefully' laugh at the victims’ families

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.valeursactuelles.com/fa...tendus-de-la-part-de-la-famille-du-terroriste

Six years after the July 14 attack in Nice, which left 86 dead and hundreds injured, the trial started on September 5 in Paris. But as BFMTV relays this Friday, October 28, an event during the hearing the day before outraged the families of the victims and the civil parties. Indeed, laughter from the room reserved for the terrorist’s family was heard. “It’s an insult, it’s unbearable,” lamented Alain Dariste, civil party and co-president of the Promenade des Anges victims’ association.

Laughter that resonated during this day marked by a statement from the cousin of the Islamist terrorist at the helm. Alain Dariste regretted that some relatives of Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, perpetrator of the attack, gave testimonies “beside the point.” “They didn’t answer, they were skeptical, they didn’t know anything,” said the association manager. The laughter was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Following this “inadmissible” behavior which “stunned” the civil parties, the latter requested that sanctions be established. “It shocked us all, it bruised us all,” concluded Alain Dariste.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Muslims all over the world have a right to take over all of France.

Isn't it astonishing that this same puny France trembled at hearing the name of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent?

Here is his letter to the French militia leader of that time.

Constantinople, 1536, Letter of Süleyman, the Magnificent, to Francis I, King of France.
Picture_6.jpg
In my opinion Süleyman was the most powerful man on earth, this can clearly be seen in a letter from him to King FrancisI; Back then France was the most powerful country in the West. Süleyman, the Magnificent!!!!​

Letter's introduction:

I, who am the sultan of sultans, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, shadow of god on earth, the sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, of Rumelia and Anatolia, of Karamania and the land of Rum, of Zulkadria, Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, Persia, Damascus, Cairo, Aleppo, of the Mecca and Medina, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, of the Yemen and many other lands, which my noble forefathers and my glorious ancestors - may God light up their tombs - conquered by the force of their arms and which my august majesty has made subject to my flaming sword and victorious blade, I, Sultan Süleyman Han, to thee, who art Francis, king of the land of France ...

- Istanbul, Constantinople 1536,
Letter of Süleyman, the Magnificent, to Francis I, King of France.

Süleyman, became Khalīfah of the Ottaman empire from 1520 - 1566, at the same time he was also Sultan to the Turks. He personally led Ottoman armies to conquer Belgrade, Rhodes, and most of Hungary, besieged Vienna, and annexed huge territories of North Africa as far west as Morocco and most of the Middle East.

Within the empire, Suleiman was known as a fair ruler and opponent of corruption. He was a great patron of artists and philosophers, and was noted as one of the greatest Islamic poets, as well as an accomplished goldsmith. He is known in the West as Suleiman the Magnificent and in the Islamic world as the Lawgiver القانونى, a nickname stemming from his complete reconstruction of the Ottoman legal system.

And that same rathole produced bastards that went on to carry out horrendous atrocities all over Africa and beyond. Whatever the French get in retribution is well deserved and then some may also be well deserved.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

How the Ottomans helped France survive 500 years ago​

Although cold winds are blowing between Paris and Ankara, the two capitals have shared friendly ties not only for decades, but for several centuries.​

French President Emmanual Macron's war of words with Turkey has put a major strain on the bi-lateral ties between Ankara and Paris. Despite Macron's relentless tirades against Turkey and its President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the common view within Ankara's policy circles is that "it is just Macron who has problems with Turkey," not the French public.

The sentiment is rooted in a historic alliance between Turkey's predecessor the Ottoman Empire and the French monarchy, dating back to the 16th century when Suleiman the Magnificent entered into the Mohacs war in 1526, defeating the Hungarian empire, which were the strongest allies of the Habsburg monarchy of Austria.

How did Sultan Suleiman's decision to fight the Hungarian Empire help the French monarchy of the time?

Historians say that a year before the war, Louise of Savoy, mother to the French monarch, Francis I, wrote a letter to the sultan, seeking his help in getting her son out of a Habsburg prison.

As the foremost ally of the Habsburgs, the Hungarian Empire faced a chilling defeat at the hands of the Ottomans, marking the end of the Jagiellonian dynasty. Charles V, the king of the Habsburgs, felt the pressure to come to the negotiating table and release Francis I.

The event laid a strong foundation for the Franco-Ottoman alliance, which survived for several centuries. Forming an alliance with a Muslim emperor was a controversial move for a Christrian king but it helped Francis I increase the longevity of his empire.

“France asked for help from the Ottoman Empire on every single occasion against the Habsburgs. Also the country benefited from the Ottoman Empire’s support when it struggled against Spanish dominance. Thus, the Ottomans had a chance to intervene in the European politics and they did it,” said Professor Feridun Mustafa Emecen, an Ottoman Empire Historian at Istanbul 29 Mayis University.

Speaking to TRT World, Ecemen said the Habsburgs had encircled the French empire and were close to becoming a major threat to the French identity. If the Ottomans had not entered central Europe during the Mohacs war, France would have come under the hegemony of the Habsburgs, Ecemen added.

In an article published by Sabah, Professor Erhan Afyoncu, a Turkish historian and rector of the National Defence University, said that after the first call for help from the French Empire marking the beginning of the Franco-Ottoman ties, Francis I again turned to Suleiman the Magnificent for help in 1528. Charles V still harassed the French king, who felt vulnerable to his Austrian foe in the absence of Ottoman support.

Talking to TRT World, Political historian Mesut Hakki Casin, who is a professor at Istanbul Yeditepe University, argued that "Turkish and French people are old friends" and Macron's anti-Turkish rhetoric is bereft of historic knowledge about how the two countries have seen each other.

From a historical perspective, crucial alliances between French monarchs and Ottoman Turkey at different times in history, which eventually transitioned in the Cold War alliance between Paris and Ankara, have almost always been a cornerstone of Turkish-France relations, although there have been ups and downs in some phases of history.

The broad historic consensus on the survival of the 16th century French monarchy, however, is that without the Ottoman support, it would have crumbled under the weight of the Habsburgs, which lasted until 1918.

The turning point

During his reign, Suleiman the Magnificent kept the Habsburgs at bay. In the battle of Buda, the western part of modern day Hungarian capital Budapest, the Austrians faced a major defeat at the hands of the Ottomans, allowing the Muslim ruler to penetrate deep in central Europe. After defeating the Austrian empire, Suleiman's next target was Vienna. In 1529, the Ottoman Sultan laid the famous Siege of Vienna.

Over a decade later, the Ottomans again came to Francis I's rescue in 1543. Suleiman sent its Navy vessels under the command of legendary seaman Barbaros Hayreddin Pasa. Some historians say that Barbaros Hayreddin Pasa commanded such respect among his rivals, that Charles V offered him to take over his Navy as the admiral-in-chief, an offer Pasa put down curtly. Charles V tried to entice the Ottoman sea admiral with the kingship of Spain's territories in North Africa, but he failed in his endeavours to make Pasa switch sides.

When Pasa died in 1546, with Francis I passing away a year later, the French empire again felt nervous amid the looming threat from the Habsburgs, but Suleiman continued supporting Francis I's successor Henry II and other monarchs who took over the reigns of the empire in the following decades.

“Following the death of Francis I, in the 1550s, Ottoman Empire and France had a common military campaign against Spain in which even France left one of its harbours to the Ottoman Navy. France even benefited from the power of Ottoman navy against Spain,” Ecemen told TRT World.

Throughout the 16th century, the Ottoman Empire not only helped France moniteraily but kept sending its army and Navy to help them repel the attacks of the Habsburg Empire. According to Afyoncu, in 1533, Suleiman the Magnificent sent 100,000 gold coins to Francis I. With that money, the French king forged strategic alliances with English and German princes.

French King Henry II always appreciated the Ottoman support, praising Suleiman the Magnificent with deep respect. He called the sultan a 'venerable friend, the magnificent king of Muslims, an unbeaten Emperor.'

The alliance was exceptional, the first non-ideological one between a Christian and Muslim state, which lasted intermittently for more than two and a half centuries, until the Napoleonic campaign surfaced in Ottoman Egypt in 1798–1801.

According to Afyoncu, the Franco-Ottoman alliance was a symbol of the Ottoman mercy upon a deeply troubled French king — a historic reality which French President Macron seems to be unaware of in light of his insensitive remarks against Turkey, the successor state of the Ottoman Empire.

As France has presently dragged itself in the bi-lateral maritime dispute between Turkey and Greece in the eastern Mediterranean by supporting Athens, Casin said the military threat posed by Macron's aggressive posturing against Turkey, its NATO ally, may prove disastrous for the alliance. "The US and Germany are aware of the issue and they should not allow France to destroy NATO," he said.

Casin said the French people and policymakers should not allow Macron to sever centuries-old ties between France and Turkey and instead of selling arms to Greece, it should work toward strengthening NATO's unified vision.

Source: TRT World

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
One lesson learnt is that kuffar everywhere all around the world, without exception and without fail, have betrayed and backstabbed Muslims at first opportunity.

CECA virus were ruled for 1000 years as saffron terrorist in chief had gladly admitted and a CECA Muslim like Zakir Naik also affirmed. Look at CECA virus's anti Islamic, anti Muslim policies and postures nowadays.

Look at Jews. They were protected and sheltered by so many Muslims and received none of the mistreatment that they supposedly did at the hands of their gayropean masters. and yet it is against Islam and Muslims that those Jewish sons of whores decided to turn their guns especially since 2001.

What of France? As we can see, the Ottoman Turkish donkeys should never have saved the kuffar or allied with them, be they kafir anglo or franco or other gayropeans. I wonder, really, why Ottoman Saffavid and Mughal dynasties never formed an alliance to steamroll all of gayrope, permanently end this kafir backstabbing polytheist treacherous kike and ceca virus communities?

for that matter, we could have ruled all over eurasia, africa and maybe reached oceania before the kafir anglo fags when they went on to genocide the aboriginal natives of australia or maoris of new zealand.

had Muslims dealt with these kuffar appropriately, none of the subsequent deaths casualties sufferings of innumerable indescribable proportions would have befallen Muslims all over the world in the centuries to come.

big mistake.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
another letter from Sultan Suleiman to some franco frog eating faggot

"I, Sultan Suleiman Khan, son of Sultan
Selim Khan, to thee Francis, King of the land of France:
You have sent to the sanctuary of my Gate a letter by the hand
of your faithful servant Frangipani. He has made known to me
how the enemy overran your country, so you are now a captive.
You have asked aid, for your deliverance. All this your
saying having been set forth at the foot of my throne, the refuge
of the world, has gained my imperial understanding in every
detail, and I have considered all of it.
There is nothing wonderful in emperors being defeated
and made captive. Do you, then, take courage and be not down-
cast. Our glorious predecessors and illustrious ancestors may
God keep alight their tombs never ceased from making war to
drive back their foe and conquer his lands. We ourselves have
followed their path; we have at every time conquered provinces
and citadels both great in strength and in difficulty of approach.
By night as well as by day our horse is saddled and our saber
girded on.
May God the Most High advance righteousness! May His
will, whatsoever it portends, be accomplished. For the rest,
ask it of your envoy and be informed. Know that it will be as
said.
"Written . . . from the residence of the Empire, from Con-
stantinople, the well guarded/'

tells you where they belong and what the natural order of the world ought to be.

and historically, it's a simple fact, that the Persians or Iranians could never be as globally influential powerful militarily advanced or sophisticated in wealth and outlook as either the Ottoman Empire or even its predecessor the Seljuk Empire. That's how things stand.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today Iran maybe stronger than Turkey in a number of fields but badly behind in many aspects too thanks to its isolation, sanctioned and embargoed status. Mostly it's in missile programmes, rocket launch, icbm/ballistic missiles/cruise missiles, sam, and such where Iran might be leading.

Apart from that, there is a common thread binding zionist terrorists to the turkish and iranian donkeys. All three are assemblers. They assemble weapons after importing parts. That's why none of them can openly test nuclear warheads, icbm and anti satellite missiles. Zionist terrorists actually need yankee diplomatic military economic aid and protection. they also need transfer of tech from their yankee protectors.

iran or turkiye got no such protector or benefactor. and that's why they've been stuck for a long while. This is one of the pitfalls of a teeny tiny country of just 80 million or 100 million trying to butt heads with the strongest biggest most powerful countries of the world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan suleyman was a turk.
The Turks snd their allies, the mongols, annihilated arab rule by oblitersting baghdad and major arsb cities. These included muslim cities in the central asia including tashkent, samarkhand, bukhara...all gone.