• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As usual Zhihau finds his purpose and meaning in life to delete threads highlighting ccb Malaysian crimes and sabotage of me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Chinese doggies like @zhihau @musashi @Valium @Cottonmouth are so damn proud to sabotage me cannot sell house. What a bunch of son of whore losers that find sabotaging me to be their purpose and meaning in life.
Oh ya until further notice let the ugly truth be known that ccb Malaysian doggie @musashi is ferociously barking and upping Nusa Duta thread every few hours to sabotage me cannot sell house as what he proudly boasted he wants to do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya heaven has proven me right with one ccb Malaysian doctor Lee Kwan Chen boasting loudly of posting naked photos of women to win just because of disagreement in Internet. Devious barbarians can’t debate to win must win by underhanded means and yet boast until so glorious. Shameless and unrepentant thieves slanderers harassers criminal bastards. So cheap and dirty Malaysian way of winning indeed. Got study but not educated barbarians. Proven study chinese schools or international schools all useless. Not happy that I stated the truth of ugly Malaysians? Post my stolen photos with my neh neh and face and my name big big lor winner thieves hahaha 贱马来西亚华人 and filthy Malaysian Indians dogs that’s what you coward tortoise did to me anyway hiding behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya heaven has proven me right with one ccb Malaysian doctor Lee Kwan Chen boasting loudly of posting naked photos of women to win just because of disagreement in Internet. Devious barbarians can’t debate to win must win by underhanded means and yet boast until so glorious. Shameless and unrepentant thieves slanderers harassers criminal bastards. So cheap and dirty Malaysian way of winning indeed. Got study but not educated barbarians. Proven study chinese schools or international schools all useless. Not happy that I stated the truth of ugly Malaysians? Post my stolen photos with my neh neh and face and my name big big lor winner thieves hahaha 贱马来西亚华人 and filthy Malaysian Indians dogs that’s what you coward tortoise did to me anyway hiding behind.
Where are you ccb Malaysian doctor Lee Kwan Chen hiding? Such a coward criminal bully should be fired from job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no proof... no evidence... no guts to sue... all the proof of a TUA POW..:roflmao:
No guts to sue? Excuse me cantonese son of whore I sue WHO? Who are the coward tortoise Malaysian criminals that slandered me a slut whore mistress here? Do I know? I try to get a copy of the post from @wuqi256 also get a big BLANK. As for kt latha and LJ Mccully, you heard me calling them slut and son of slut calling me one. It’s they have no guts to sue me. Not the other way round. Police told me ten years ago thing very hard for me to sue them so that’s why I wait for them to sue me. Same method used by poor victims of sexual harassment crimes by Donald trump. And this is not the first time you make false accusations of me and I told you all these reasonings. That’s typical of ccb Malaysians like @musashi ccb pattern repeat and repeat false accusations of me and that’s why I am a virgin with annulled marriage can become a slut whore mistress no thanks to ccb Malaysian ccb mouth aided by ccb sinkie traitor dogs and bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No guts to sue? Excuse me cantonese son of whore I sue WHO? Who are the coward tortoise Malaysian criminals that slandered me a slut whore mistress here? Do I know? I try to get a copy of the post from @wuqi256 also get a big BLANK. As for kt latha and LJ Mccully, you heard me calling them slut and son of slut calling me one. It’s they have no guts to sue me. Not the other way round. Police told me ten years ago thing very hard for me to sue them so that’s why I wait for them to sue me. Same method used by poor victims of sexual harassment crimes by Donald trump. And this is not the first time you make false accusations of me and I told you all these reasonings. That’s typical of ccb Malaysians like @musashi ccb pattern repeat and repeat false accusations of me and that’s why I am a virgin with annulled marriage can become a slut whore mistress no thanks to ccb Malaysian ccb mouth aided by ccb sinkie traitor dogs and bitches.
Btw ten years ago when filthy Indian Malaysian slut kt latha opened her ccb mouth I was such an innocent person and so stupid not to even know sexual harassment and my rights to sue or complain to SIA. But I do know now. You @rotiprata Cantonese son of whore are the one with no guts. Show your coward tortoise ccb Malaysian face and name and NRIC then call me a slut whore mistress and see whether I can and will sue you or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No guts to sue? Excuse me cantonese son of whore I sue WHO? Who are the coward tortoise Malaysian criminals that slandered me a slut whore mistress here? Do I know? I try to get a copy of the post from @wuqi256 also get a big BLANK.
So who are the coward tortoise Malaysian thieves slanderers? Own up lah then I can sue you. Reported police on my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours also end up nothing done by the Malaysian police that must have received bribes from them and did nothing. I am the most unfortunate victim of vicious crimes of ccb Malaysian dogs snakes crocodiles indeed. Proud winner thieves slanderers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who are the coward tortoise Malaysian thieves slanderers? Own up lah then I can sue you. Reported police on my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours also end up nothing done by the Malaysian police that must have received bribes from them and did nothing. I am the most unfortunate victim of vicious crimes of ccb Malaysian dogs snakes crocodiles indeed. Proud winner thieves slanderers!
Proud winner Malaysian like lee kwan Chen indeed hahaha thief slanderer winner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No guts to sue? Excuse me cantonese son of whore I sue WHO? Who are the coward tortoise Malaysian criminals that slandered me a slut whore mistress here? Do I know? I try to get a copy of the post from @wuqi256 also get a big BLANK.
Actually I didn’t just get a big BLANK but a big false promise to help followed by disappearance and then a big blank.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @rotiprata Cantonese son of whore are the one with no guts. Show your coward tortoise ccb Malaysian face and name and NRIC then call me a slut whore mistress and see whether I can and will sue you or not.
Remember ok @rotiprata this is the second time we are doing this. You are the coward tortoise that have no guts to provide your verified NRIC and name for me to sue you. If by tomorrow you don’t provide you will just be Malaysian tortoise the second time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not happy that I stated the truth of ugly Malaysians? Post my stolen photos with my neh neh and face and my name big big lor winner thieves hahaha 贱马来西亚华人 and filthy Malaysian Indians dogs that’s what you coward tortoise did to me anyway hiding behind.
Why no post my stolen photos HERE coward tortoise Malaysian criminals? Isn’t that your proud Malaysian way to win Singaporean woman as proven by proud Malaysian winner Lee Kwan Chen? Got disagreement only steal photos and slander women slut whore mistress to win. So cheap so dirty so evil devils.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you ccb Malaysian doctor Lee Kwan Chen hiding? Such a coward criminal bully should be fired from job.
Where are you coward tortoise Malaysian Lee Kwan Chen? Come here and post my stolen photos lah. Doctor also so cheap so dirty what to expect from non TOP echelons of society indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember ok @rotiprata this is the second time we are doing this. You are the coward tortoise that have no guts to provide your verified NRIC and name for me to sue you. If by tomorrow you don’t provide you will just be Malaysian tortoise the second time.
Mud snake tortoise @rotiprata no guts to provide name and NRIC for me to sue him is caught again. Evil coward, cheap and dirty ccb Malaysian son of whore indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come sue me kt latha. I can’t wait to tell the judge a person that insult people slut to win UNPROVOKED deserved to be called slut in return. And I am a virgin is a 100% FACT.
And you know why kt latha dare not sue me? Because she is a sexual harassment criminal bully that called people a slut for talking and smiling OPENLY with no kissing no holding hands no nothing. That’s why. I wonder how many men she slept with going by her own filthy Indian standard. No wonder so many filthy Indians from @Tekkun to @UltimaOnline to kt latha attacking me. Cheap and dirty people themselves judging others what they are themselves.