• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are xtians God's blessings to any nation?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about you but a day after govt clampdown on house churches in china, the huge sichuan earthquake strucked!

Causing almost 100k death including women and children.

Likewise after indonesians raping and plunder of xtians, the 2004 tsunami striked and decimated almost 200k including women and children.

Maybe it's just coincidence or it's God's will?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coincidence? Not. God's will? Not.

How do one explain why famine whack mostly christians in the African continent? Did the non christians stifled the christians?
So did the mexicans opressed the christians that God swore on them & placed amongst them a plague? FYI, Mexicans are predominantly Catholics & they worship the same God as Christians.

All these natural disasters has nothing to do with God. if it is, got proof anot besides God's will this & that?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about you but a day after govt clampdown on house churches in china, the huge sichuan earthquake strucked!

Likewise after indonesians raping and plunder of xtians, the 2004 tsunami striked and decimated almost 200k including women and children.

Why Christian like to HALLUCINATE ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am too a Christian . May i know which church you are from ?

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these is god's will???if your salary cut by boss tom or yr girlfriend run to other guys,blame it on god's will too...
theres swine flu in usa and europe country,is this god's will too???

Last edited: