• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we all living in the Endtimes?

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting age we are all living.

Many evidences supporting this theory.

1. We are seeing more natural disasters earthquakes, hurricanes, famine and drought.
2. There are anti-Christs/cults false prophets actively promoting their faith to confuse the populace: Mormons, Jehovah Witness, Mega Churches.
3. More countries supporting gay rights around the world.
4. More and more people are becoming more indifferent to the sufferings of others/world. No Love for mankind. Have more hatred for others.
5. More and more people are lying to one another.
6. Selfish interests which caused the global financial collapse.
7. More Social Darwinists have spawn and identified themselves publicly.
8. Social benefits in developed countries have been reduced.
9. More praying to idols or denying the existence of God.
10. More pursuing money as their primary objective, greed over moral obligations.

Anymore to add?

You forgot to add the US of A is about to make history by electing a half black half white democrat that will clean up the US of A and the whole world whose sister is married to chinese with the surname of Ng.

We are living in great times.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The examples you quoted have at many times happened in history.

Could it not be just turbulent times as opposed to end times? :smile:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition of Endtimes to Sinkieporeans -

"When you wake up in the morning, you still find yourself in Sinkiepore"

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thread destined for rubbish heap..:biggrin:

tee kee is the no 1 contributor to ruubish heap threads..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
thread destined for rubbish heap..:biggrin:

tee kee is the no 1 contributor to ruubish heap threads..

sad isn't it, when important things are destined for rubbish heap, and un-important things are left out of rubbish heap....

doesn't that itself prove that end times are coming? why i say endtimes are important, because once it comes, all un-important things will all be irrevelant right? tioh boh? :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a typical craps from you chrikukustians

Your post supported my theory again! Hallelujah!

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (New International Version)

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

Some part sounds like a political party in SG, like lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, unforgiving, slanderous, brutal...and many more..

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blah ...blah ...blah ....

Do continue to pay your tithes on time and NOT ONE PENNY LESS !!:mad:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it happen before, but the increased frequency doesn't that makes you think?

Oi you are scaring me le.

How do we campaign to keep this thread? It's not so bad it had to go to the rubbish bin. I can read it when I'm writing my essays. :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi you are scaring me le.

How do we campaign to keep this thread? It's not so bad it had to go to the rubbish bin. I can read it when I'm writing my essays. :smile:

You won't be afraid if you have Jesus!

As a matter personal experience, you will feel peace and joy....in times like this!!