• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apartment furniture rolls into ceiling

gregadamson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think yes! Thats awesome! I am a college student in Boston. I am currently writing a term paper. But there are difficulties with writing my term paper. I was advised sell my essays service. Professional writers helped me with my work.

Last edited:

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see your post is from a year ago, but the topic remains relevant for those seeking space-saving solutions. Rolling furniture that can be tucked away into the ceiling can be a creative approach for small living spaces like HDB flats. It all comes down to the design, practicality, and how well it suits your needs.
If you're still exploring ideas, you might want to watch this for some insights. Remember, the key is to ensure the furniture is durable, easy to use, and fits within your space constraints. Good luck with your quest to optimize your apartment's layout!

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, he needs to rent two apartments? In one apartment, he lives, and in another one, he stores all this furniture. While it's a cool space-saving idea, implementing it in an HDB flat might be a bit tricky due to space limitations and structural considerations. But it's awesome that you're thinking creatively about maximizing space.That's quite a unique approach! It must have its perks in terms of keeping your living space uncluttered. And speaking of furniture, if you ever want to add a personal touch to your stored pieces, you should definitely check out the tutorial on how to decoupage. It's a fun way to customize your furniture and make it truly your own.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks amazing! I love interesting designs and unusual things. Came up with the idea reaching out to well woven customer service and asking them if they have any plans to create something that unusual. It's always exciting to see companies push the boundaries of creativity, and I'm eager to hear if they have any innovative projects in the works. Who knows, they might just surprise us with something truly extraordinary!

Last edited: