• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Anyone Tried Nattokinase + Serrapeptase For Peripheral Artery Disease ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
my elderly mom been having calf tightness when walking a short distance...............she has many symptoms of peripheral vascular/artery disease............

read tons and tons of info online and seems many people solving same problems by taking Nattokinase and Serrapeptase................

anyone tried these 2 enzymes before ?.............any good ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
my elderly mom been having calf tightness when walking a short distance...............she has many symptoms of peripheral vascular/artery disease............

read tons and tons of info online and seems many people solving same problems by taking Nattokinase and Serrapeptase................

anyone tried these 2 enzymes before ?.............any good ?
It worked on most people to whom I recommended.

You must get those manufactured in Japan.