• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here tried talking to Putin yet?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys better start waking up, and wake up fast.........Putin is the solution.

There is no other way.

PS: Xi Jin Ping has approved this message.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah! talk to this!

pudding-kirsch-traum.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys need to know that Russia is a colony of China and Vietnam is a vessal state of China.

Vietnam buying all those subs from Russia is a decoy and endorsed by China and to be used to attack
Pinoyland if it so stupidly decides to partner with Japan/USA.

The China's manufacturing backyard is Vietnam and if China pulls out its funds, Vietnam will be vaporized economically
within one month.

If Japan attacks China with Pinoyland and USA, Russia will nuke Japan with the help of North and South Korea.

This is the hard reality.

Putin of Russia is the beast, and the dragon is China.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried, but it didn't work. That ruskie doesn't speak singlish and I don't know anything in russian except vodka. Failed.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy this phone.....it has embedded on its speed dial the direct phone number to call Putin....

V0CNvEN.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to sow wild oats elsewhere first, Steffy......I've not been using my WMD for a long time......once a reload, I'll fire away......