• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any recommendation for air-con repair ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
你一定要忍, 不怕热
只要妹妹继续鼓励我, 我就不怕热! 请妹妹相信我, 我会坚持下去!
IMG_COM_202403271359138310.jpg

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to top up gas and do maintenance but don't wanna kenna chop carrot head.
Depending on what kind of maintenance.

If you want to clean the blower wheel, which I'm now an expert after surveying 3/4 of Singapore, the jiuhu technicians expect you to do a "chemical overhaul".

You can forget about ALL the cheap servicing packages that do NOT include dismantling of the blower wheel. It's a half-fuck job that you can do better.

Chemical cleaning is not necessary, but dismantling of blower wheel is a MUST.

There is no need to top up gas. If you need to top up, that means somewhere in your system is leaking. You have to find the spot first.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending on what kind of maintenance.

If you want to clean the blower wheel, which I'm now an expert after surveying 3/4 of Singapore, the jiuhu technicians expect you to do a "chemical overhaul".

You can forget about ALL the cheap servicing packages that do NOT include dismantling of the blower wheel. It's a half-fuck job that you can do better.

Chemical cleaning is not necessary, but dismantling of blower wheel is a MUST.

There is no need to top up gas. If you need to top up, that means somewhere in your system is leaking. You have to find the spot first.
can help me wash 2 blower fan? how much
startmex