• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Bills/taxes payment service/runner in JB?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never expect the government to introduce the Emergency law.

Most of the residents in my precinct are Malaysians. My neighbour too. Hes happy to be stucked in Singapore. Employed.
So was i. Until the fuckers say if you return after jan you pay for own hotel. End up in a budget hitel staribg at wall for 2 weeks.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I clicked the link. Under "No. Bil", how am i to know the bill number when i havent recd the bill (cukai harta)? Also under agensi drop list, which agency should i click to pay my cukai tanah?
1610716224804.png

Not sure about your case. For me, I use IC # which remains the same. No. Bil/invoice # varies year by year which is shown in the hardcopy notice.