• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar DID IT! 0000HR 16.Sept.2008. Happy Birthday LKy!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Anwar became M'sian PM and do away with giving govt contracts to bumiputras, then it will help to pave the way for M'sia to have FTA with the US.

I thought Anwar also supports free trade, sama sama as S'pore?

I'm not quite sure if Anwar is aiming for FTA like Singapore did. If it is true like what u said, then Malaysian's can look forward "Malaysia Boleh" in the future economy success.

At this point Anwar is trying to gain his popularity from non-malays in order to get more minority support in order to increase his winning percentage.

I spoke to some malaysian friends and relatives and was told that they still unsure if Anwar has seriously concern for the non-malay interest if he really become the next PM.

Right now is like a monopoly game.