• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another rigged Election in France

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ballots for Marine Le Pen are deliberately spoiled.

The video shows how the ballots for Marine Le Pen are already in specially sealed voting bags, which are already torn, which automatically recognizes them as unsuitable for counting.

Forget about having fair elections as long as the cabal is still around. They have turned democracy in a backdoor to communism. They made you think you have a choice.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even my non-white frenchie friends didn't want to vote for him because he performed badly over the last term.

But voting for Le Pen was unthinkable.

Let's get on with the war in Ukraine

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this will smoothen your heart. A channeling connection to Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael
Week 53 Message
April 24, 2022

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the Angelic Warrior Group.

I see into the timelines of earth and see many positive developments coming for the planet.

There will be more freedoms and more interventions this year. Many negative players have been removed and are replaced with look a likes who are enacting the agenda. They are no threat to anyone. Even those at the top, they are not the ultimate power upon the planet: There is another secret government, one that is taking out the dark secret government.

Me: Oh. So the Alliance is a government of sorts.

Michael: Yes, it is. And its goal is to turn over control of the planet to those people who can serve as they do. A government of service is not what you see upon earth now, not at all. These are controlling governments.

You are being liberated, but your help is necessary. I ask you again, if you will help to calm the energies in the region of Russia and Ukraine. Many people are fearful of a war, some wish to start a war, and there is belief that a war is necessary.

This is the first misconception that needs to be changed in your minds. No war is necessary, not war as you have known it on earth. The only war is between Light and dark, and the Light is winning.

I thank you again for your participation in another glorious year of change for earth. I am Michael, I am your leader, I am your Light, we are Legion.
Adonai

https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/aa-michael-group.html

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ballots for Marine Le Pen are deliberately spoiled.

The video shows how the ballots for Marine Le Pen are already in specially sealed voting bags, which are already torn, which automatically recognizes them as unsuitable for counting.

View attachment 143771

Forget about having fair elections as long as the cabal is still around. They have turned democracy in a backdoor to communism. They made you think you have a choice.

What nonsense! The French nazi Le Pen lost fair and square. Stop whining!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys still think elections can make a difference???
its a con-job all over ze world.....

better concentrade on your erection