• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annulment of Marriage : Non Consummation

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having gone on a date with Ginfreely, I want to assure everyone that she is a hardcore nymphomanic who enjoys fucking like crazy and who will shrivel up and die without sex.

She introduced me to numerous techniques and positions (zhihau's tantric sex included) that to this day, leaves me feeling like a clueless idiot. All 72 of my multiple personalities felt like virgins whenever we were in her presence. It was also exhausting and I lost quite a bit of weight from all the fucking that she constantly demanded. I was too embarrassed to reveal this earlier but this is the real reason why Ginny baby and I broke up.

I believe this is also the reason why Ginny baby and her "ex-husband" broke up. He was simpy too exhausted and as such, Ginny baby constanly felt unfulfilled. Hence, they decided to part amicably. To do so, they simply made up a story of never having fucked, or were advised by their lawyer to do so. This is since "non-consumation" is the easiest "divorce" route and bullshit story to tell.

Courts are generally sympathetic to annulments as they allow both parties to restart their lives clean and without any "divorcee" title and baggages. They will not investigate to check whether all these numerous we-have-not-fucked stories are true. By having a marriage annulled, both parties can restart their lives as "singles", without any record of marriage and without the stigma of being a"divorcee".

The man (in this case Ginfreely "ex-husband") breaks up without his reputation as a low-energy fucker being held in court records.

Because she has never been "married" (after an annulment), the woman, like my Ginny baby, can make a plausible claim of still being a "virgin" although her hymen has been shredded ages ago, and her vajayjay penetrated thousands of times.

To Ginfreely - thanks for the memories and your lovely mammaries Ginny baby. If not for my health issues, I would have married you.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this guy, pressure not only from parents, but also grandmother and relatives. Hardcore pressure, bordering on scolding him.

At his workplace, his co-workers knew of his situation and constantly tease him about it, want to set him up with a woman at the workplace.

He's seriously thinking of becoming a monk, to shut them all up.
They are very lucky here got no gun. And they would have deserved it

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this guy, pressure not only from parents, but also grandmother and relatives. Hardcore pressure, bordering on scolding him.

At his workplace, his co-workers knew of his situation and constantly tease him about it, want to set him up with a woman at the workplace.

He's seriously thinking of becoming a monk, to shut them all up.

Just like Catholic priests, he could be a closet faggot trying to take the religious route to hide his faggotism.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My next question is...

If a man and a woman get married.

After marriage, wife admits to man that she's not a Virgin.

She also says she had many boyfriends and had many sexual partners before.

Can Man refuse to consummate the marriage, calls the wife a slut whore mistress and apply for annulment???

Any legal eagles here to sexplain this law?
Looks like superior people like me are bullied non stop by lowly people using insinuating insults non stop. Coward Hakka Cantonese slandering me non stop with this kind of baseless and unsubstantiated insinuating insults don’t hide behind computer changing my personal history. You are a filthy person with multiple sex partners accusing me to be one as always. That’s the reason why you are divorced. You are a womaniser using company expenses to feed your Shanghai mistress. I don’t owe anyone answer of my annulment and I am a virgin is a fact that can withstand court scrutiny unlike your cowardly defamation of me hiding behind. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Section 106 of the Women’s Charter sets out an exhaustive list of situations where a marriage is considered voidable:-

a) Non-consummation due to inability (Section 106(a) of the Women’s Charter)

This refers to a situation where a marriage is not consummated because either you or your spouse is unable to consummate it, for example where a husband is impotent. In this situation, either you or your spouse may apply to annul the marriage.

b) Non-consummation due to refusal (Section 106(b) of the Women’s Charter)

This is a situation where the marriage is not consummated because you or your spouse knowingly refuses to consummate it.

In this situation, the party who refused to consummate the marriage cannot apply to annul it and only the other party can apply for an annulment.

However, do take note that if the lack of consummation is due to any other reason, such as having a mutual agreement between both of you to never engage in sexual intercourse for example will not be a valid ground for a judgment of nullity, as that marriage will not be voidable. It is also important to take note that the inability to conceive is irrelevant, as consummation is unrelated to conception.

Questions

1. Did he suffer from erectile dysfunction?
2. If no, did he knowingly refuse to fuck her? Or was it she who refuses to be fucked?
3. Who initiated the annulment proceedings?

:thumbsdown:
:
Btw kiang tio ho Mai keh kiang, not lawyer don’t act expert, I never even heard of all this shit until today and my marriage annulment is a fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shit thread not worth reading or reply beyond first few posts. No need to read also know will be shit slandering and insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having gone on a date with Ginfreely, I want to assure everyone that she is a hardcore nymphomanic who enjoys fucking like crazy and who will shrivel up and die without sex.

She introduced me to numerous techniques and positions (zhihau's tantric sex included) that to this day, leaves me feeling like a clueless idiot. All 72 of my multiple personalities felt like virgins whenever we were in her presence. It was also exhausting and I lost quite a bit of weight from all the fucking that she constantly demanded. I was too embarrassed to reveal this earlier but this is the real reason why Ginny baby and I broke up.

I believe this is also the reason why Ginny baby and her "ex-husband" broke up. He was simpy too exhausted and as such, Ginny baby constanly felt unfulfilled. Hence, they decided to part amicably. To do so, they simply made up a story of never having fucked, or were advised by their lawyer to do so. This is since "non-consumation" is the easiest "divorce" route and bullshit story to tell.

Courts are generally sympathetic to annulments as they allow both parties to restart their lives clean and without any "divorcee" title and baggages. They will not investigate to check whether all these numerous we-have-not-fucked stories are true. By having a marriage annulled, both parties can restart their lives as "singles", without any record of marriage and without the stigma of being a"divorcee".

The man (in this case Ginfreely "ex-husband") breaks up without his reputation as a low-energy fucker being held in court records.

Because she has never been "married" (after an annulment), the woman, like my Ginny baby, can make a plausible claim of still being a "virgin" although her hymen has been shredded ages ago, and her vajayjay penetrated thousands of times.

To Ginfreely - thanks for the memories and your lovely mammaries Ginny baby. If not for my health issues, I would have married you.
KNN see everyone ? @ginfreely is a big slut whore KNN

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

1550717728100.png

What?

Gin not introduced you to the wonderful succulent sensuous pineapple yet?
Maybe she ate up that pineapple after she doing her thing.!

No kum cheng at all!
Shame on Ginfreely.

1550717801100.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN it is uncommon but it happens KNN my uncle know a guy in his 50s who is married for 10 years but is still a virign becas his wife fear sex and he fear getting vds from prostitutes so he only go hj with prostitutes KNN and they met in sdu KNN

That's the guy's cover story. In all likelihood, he is an arsehole loving faggot and those "prostitutes" he go to have a dick and two dangling balls between their legs.

If his wife fills smears her labia with a generous amount of fresh shit each day, he will definitely find her sexually appealing and fuck the living daylights out of her.

For the butt-fucking faggots out there, this is my Nobel-Prize winning solution to your sexual disorders. Just titrate down the amount of shit each time on the labias before you fuck. And lo and behold, within six months, I guarantee you will be fucking the hole that nature (or God for the religious) designed specially for fucking and the perpetuation of the human species.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never even mention you leh? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Why you so sensitive??? :eek::eek:
Guilty?

:roflmao::roflmao:
Ya right using my words my story from virgin to slut whore mistress to annulment and then cook up a slut faking to be a virgin story and still got the cheek to deny and accuse me guilty and sensitive. Hey coward criminal bully put my big name to your story ok and put your small name and NRIC number and see whether I can report police and sue you on your insinuating insults. Of course I can and will do so.