• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Andy Lau half dead cancelled 7 concerts! Refund Money and Throw Stinking Eggs Pse!

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/劉德華流感確診無法上台-香港7場演唱會全喊卡-133830739.html

劉德華流感確診無法上台 香港7場演唱會全喊卡

Yahoo奇摩(即時新聞)

18.5k 人追蹤

2018年12月30日 下午9:38

天王劉德華(華仔)28日晚間在香港紅館舉行演唱會時,唱了約三首歌後,因喉嚨發炎,落淚向在場歌迷鞠躬道歉,也宣布取消當晚演唱會。所屬公司今天發表聲明,宣布華仔患上流感,醫生建議需全面休息,取消剩餘4場(2018年12月31日至2019年1月3日)演出,並請已購買這些場次的人務必保留門票,主辦機構將會盡快公布後續安排事宜。
ce30ec9e9a1dce2a3ece6440effdb40b

(截自My Love Andy Lau World Tour臉書)
劉德華演唱會官方臉書全文如下:
《AXA 安盛呈獻 My Love Andy Lau World Tour – Hong Kong 2018》-
《取消 2018年12月28日至2019年1月3日 共7場演唱會 特別通告》
日前劉德華先生因喉嚨發炎,醫生建議休息,忍痛宣布取消3場演唱會。今日在醫院經醫生確診患上流感,需全面休息。主辦機構現決定宣布取消剩餘4場(2018年12月31日至2019年1月3日)的所有場次。
在此向所有支持、愛護劉德華先生的已購票人士再一次表達萬分的歉意。請持有2018年12月28日至2019年1月3日演唱會有效門票人士務必保留門票。主辦機構將會盡快公布後續安排事宜。
不便之處,敬請原諒!

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifest...-cancels-3-shows-after-trying-to-sing-despite

I cannot bear to stop: Andy Lau cancels 3 shows after trying to sing despite throat infection

colin-al-29.jpg
A visibly emotional Andy Lau apologised to thousands of fans at the Hong Kong Coliseum for cutting short the concert due to a throat inflammation.PHOTO: FACEBOOK/MY LOVE ANDY LAU WORLD TOUR
Published
Dec 29, 2018, 4:21 pm SGT
Facebook Twitter Email

Tee Zhuo

Hong Kong star Andy Lau was forced to cancel three concerts after a throat infection disrupted his New Year's countdown shows.
The 57-year-old was midway through the fourth song during the 14th night of his concert series at the Hong Kong Coliseum when he abruptly stopped.
In a video posted to concert organiser Focus Entertainment's Facebook page, a visibly emotional Lau broke down as he apologised in Cantonese to thousands of fans in the audience.
"The doctor has said that I should not continue singing, but I cannot bear to stop," he said in a hoarse voice, standing on a small platform suspended in mid-air.
"I don't want everyone to have to listen to this voice all night, so after this song, I will stop the concert," he added.
The last song Lau performed was Ru Guo You Yi Tian, or If One Day. Fans could be heard still cheering him on with cries of "ga yau", Cantonese for "press on".

In a separate post on Saturday morning, Focus Entertainment said that the three concerts in the My Love Andy Lau World Tour originally scheduled for Dec 28, 29 and 30 have been cancelled.

"We hope that after Mr Lau rests more, he will be able to continue performing," it wrote in Chinese.
It also apologised and asked concertgoers on those dates to retain their tickets, adding that details on refunds will be announced soon.
Chinese-language newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported that several of Lau's Singaporean fans flew to Hong Kong to support the celebrity.
A fan who has been a supporter of Lau's for 30 years spent close to $2,500 including airfare and accommodation to see him.
Despite the cost, she did not feel disappointed, saying: "The most important thing is his health, he must properly recuperate."

Topics:
Facebook Twitter Email

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/andy-lau-forced-cancel-2-weekend-concerts-due-throat-infection

Andy Lau forced to cancel 2 weekend concerts due to throat infection

PHOTO: Facebook

South China Morning Post

Dec 29, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+
Email

Two weekend concerts for Hong Kong superstar Andy Lau Tak-wah were cancelled on Saturday, after the pop icon broke down in tears and ended a show midway on Friday night due to throat inflammation.
The 57-year-old celebrity was delivering his 14th performance at the Hong Kong Coliseum as part of a total of 20 concerts in his "My Love Andy Lau World Tour" when he halted the music and apologised to fans.

"The doctor said I shouldn't sing any more, but I really can't bear to let go," Lau told thousands of people in the audience, his voice hoarse.

"I don't want everyone to listen to this voice of mine for the whole concert … I'll have to stop after singing this one song," the singer said, while hanging from a suspension platform.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, concert organiser Focus Entertainment Limited informed fans to hold on to their tickets for shows from Friday till Sunday, confirming these had been cancelled so "Mr Lau will be able to continue to perform after some proper rest".
The organiser said it would announce refund arrangements for the affected shows soon. No further information is available yet on shows after those dates.
Read also

Andy Lau finally has family in audience at concert
Lau had apparently suffered from a sore throat starting that evening, affecting his singing in the third song for the night. He stopped midway through the fourth number.
Lau bowed to his fans in apology and left the stage amid choruses of "Don't cry!" and "We love you, Wah Zai!" Fans were referring to his Cantonese nickname.
The star's marathon tour was Lau's first major outing in several years, with his last performance at the fabled arena held eight years ago.
The concerts, running from December 15 to January 3, form the first leg of Lau's world tour. Although the rest of his schedule is yet to be announced, he is expected to travel to mainland China next year.
Fans affected showed their support for Lau online with comments left on the organiser's Facebook page, expressing sadness and pity. Some said they did not want to refunds, preferring instead for Lau to make up for the cancelled gigs with extra shows.
A fan surnamed Cheng said on Facebook that he had flown from Singapore to Hong Kong with his wife for Lau's concert on Sunday. "Although I feel sad, please take care. When you are feeling better, sing for us again. Add oil Andy!"
Another fan, surnamed Wu, questioned why there was no time for the singer to rest in between shows. "The organiser's planning is not considerate," she said in her post, adding it was a shame as her entire family had flown in for Sunday's concert.
In September, sales of the 60,000 tickets were suspended at box offices following a knife attack at a counter queue. Police then arrested four suspected triad members over the incident carried out against a mainland Chinese man who had been in line for more than a week to get tickets.
Read also

Stay safe, says Andy Lau after fan stabbed while queuing for concert tickets
Fans could only scramble for the highly sought-after tickets via online and mobile platforms, the first time in a decade there were no counter bookings at Urbtix outlets for a concert held at the Hong Kong Coliseum.
Eager buyers jammed the online system for hours, with some tickets going for almost 10 times the original price. Entrance fees ranged from HK$380 to HK$980 (US$125), but a ticket for the concert in Zone A near the stage traded from HK$2,668 to HK$38,800 (US$5,000) on one online resale platform, data at the time showed.
An outcry over scalping erupted earlier this year after tickets for some popular shows were snapped up and resold for as much as almost 20 times original prices. In April, Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor said officials would consider making ticket scalping a criminal offence at government venues.
Scalping is a crime at private venues and carries a fine of HK$2,000. However, that law does not apply to facilities run by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, such as the Hong Kong Coliseum.
This article was first published on South China Morning Post. Permission required for reproduction.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do ppl even go to concerts?

Oh the vibe.... fuck that
KNN music is 1 of the best gift on earth KNN you can never understand the emotional pain a music lover has to endure if their idol, particularly those who they grew up with has to stop sing due to whatever reason KNN the worst being when they die, some fans cannot accept for the rest of their lifes KNN

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN music is 1 of the best gift on earth KNN you can never understand the emotional pain a music lover has to endure if their idol, particularly those who they grew up with has to stop sing due to whatever reason KNN the worst being when they die, some fans cannot accept for the rest of their lifes KNN
It's a greater gift to be able to play the piano.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andy is coming to Sinkieland for a four night concerts at the Indoor Stadium in September 2019.

Will the sinkie fans still support him ? :sneaky: