• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Essay On Hanoi, Vietnam

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
hel4NJQ.png

Crossover bridge to Ngọc Sơn Temple © The Luxe Brigade

A new year had just barely arrived, yet 11 degree chilly winds were already engulfing the old quarter - an oddly stitched canvas of modernity, outright decrepit and historic excesses. An unscripted fashion parade of sorts unfolded as its citizenry scrambled to keep warm in style outdoors: down-filled parkas, woollen textured beanies, puffer vests, rabbit fur gloves and brogue leather boots. Apocalypse Now played at every turn where dwelling intersected asphalt, as cars and bikes alike (having scant regard for rules of the road) weaved maniacally through spluttering traffic, alongside veteran jaywalkers seen crossing streets with poise and timed precision. The warm aroma of phở (a Vietnamese rice noodle dish) from endless rows of makeshift stalls teased rumbling tummies passing through, spiked in occasion by the distinctly strong scent of local coffee wafting from a random cafe door left slightly ajar.

Hoàn Kiếm Lake abutting the 36 streets cluster (as the old quarter is popularly known) beckoned with a most surreal atmosphere of tranquility skirting its turquoise waters, while one storied turtle tower installed atop an islet held vigil right in the middle of everything. Aspirations of self renewal certainly heightened amidst witnessing episodic floral blooms all around the basin - a lil' nod to better fortunes, improved health and genuine spiritual fulfillment. Let's hear it for the Hope & Love sculpture as well yo.

Ngọc Sơn Temple featured prominently in the lake's northern region, made accessible by a bright red wooden arching connection named the Welcoming Morning Sunlight Bridge. Purchase of tickets at nominal prices granted free rein to explore various sites on its premises, these including the Pen Tower (Tháp Bút), the Ink-Slab (Dai Nghien), the Moon Contemplation Pavilion (Dac Nguyet) and the Pavilion Against Waves (Đình Trấn Ba).

More at https://www.theluxebrigade.com/an-essay-on-hanoi-vietnam

neelyang77

I might want to prompt you resume service here - as I would see it, this is the most solid and qualified web-based assistance for purchasing a resume. Here, qualified staff will adapt without issues in the most limited conceivable time, which will save your time

Last edited:

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for the essay. I want to read more fiction and write more essays, but lately I've been writing residency personal statements. I turned for help to a company that will help me with residency personal statement editing. This will allow me to write this document as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really enjoyed your essay. You definitely have a talent for writing. I'm having huge problems with it. Once I found a site https://www.rushmyessay.co.uk/dissertation-help/ and decided to turn for help for writing my essay in a short time. Thanks to this, I was able to hand over my work to the teacher on time and end the semester well. Now I am thinking about writing courses. Perhaps it will help me and my writing skills improve.

Last edited:

danielppmeyers

hel4NJQ.png

Crossover bridge to Ngọc Sơn Temple © The Luxe Brigade

A new year had just barely arrived, yet 11 degree chilly winds were already engulfing the old quarter - an oddly stitched canvas of modernity, outright decrepit and historic excesses. An unscripted fashion parade of sorts unfolded as its citizenry scrambled to keep warm in style outdoors: down-filled parkas, woollen textured beanies, puffer vests, rabbit fur gloves and brogue leather boots. Apocalypse Now played at every turn where dwelling intersected asphalt, as cars and bikes alike (having scant regard for rules of the road) weaved maniacally through spluttering traffic, alongside veteran jaywalkers seen crossing streets with poise and timed precision. The warm aroma of phở (a Vietnamese rice noodle dish) from endless rows of makeshift stalls teased rumbling tummies passing through, spiked in occasion by the distinctly strong scent of local coffee wafting from a random cafe door left slightly ajar.

Hoàn Kiếm Lake abutting the 36 streets cluster (as the old quarter is popularly known) beckoned with a most surreal atmosphere of tranquility skirting its turquoise waters, while one storied turtle tower installed atop an islet held vigil right in the middle of everything. Aspirations of self renewal certainly heightened amidst witnessing episodic floral blooms all around the basin - a lil' nod to better fortunes, improved health and genuine spiritual fulfillment. Let's hear it for the Hope & Love sculpture as well yo.

Ngọc Sơn Temple featured prominently in the lake's northern region, made accessible by a bright red wooden arching connection named the Welcoming Morning Sunlight Bridge. Purchase of tickets at nominal prices granted free rein to explore various sites on its premises, these including the Pen Tower (Tháp Bút), the Ink-Slab (Dai Nghien), the Moon Contemplation Pavilion (Dac Nguyet) and the Pavilion Against Waves (Đình Trấn Ba).

For more information visit professional custom essay writing service at https://writemypapers4me.net/custom-writing-service/
Great essay! You have very accurately conveyed the atmosphere of this country
As someone who has traveled extensively in Vietnam and planned travel for others as a group travel consultant, Vietnam gets mixed reviews every time - I think because of what you said about Vietnam maybe not being accurately represented in a lot of ways. I've also learned that people either love Vietnam and it's all they can talk about, or they really dislike it .. not a lot of people land in the middle lol. That's just my experience though, I still think Vietnam is beautiful and comfortable to travel

Last edited:

gregadamson

Alfrescian
Loyal
This online service https://bid4papers.com/ proved to be a reliable essay writing solution. The platform's ease of use and writer interaction feature made the entire process stress-free. The resulting essay exceeded my expectations. The writer's dedication to delivering a comprehensive and well-structured paper was evident.

Last edited: