• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An account of devils manifestation

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few days ago, i heard this story from my wife...

her best friend grandpa was a good guy, a role model for her, but he was strucked ill recently and were bedridden and went into ICU. many of her grandpa brothers and sisters were servants of God, but he's not baptised as a Christian yet, but he studied in Christian school when he was young.

so what really happen was her best friend mom knew that his dad was getting too old already and may leave very soon, so she wanted to ask a pastor to talk to his dad about baptism.

on the day the pastor was about to come to perform the service, something happen to her best friend grandpa, he trembled in fear, and telling everybody to get away from him, and not to hurt him. her best friend mom hold him tightly and asked him to remained calm. somehow he was being possesed by the devil..and his illness somewhat brought him on the brink of death.

then the pastor arrived and hold on to him, he finally calm down and had peace. the doctor who witness the incident was shocked with disbelief for he hasn't seen anything like this before.

the pastor then proceed to ask grandpa if he wants to be baptised, and he said that if you can't speak clearly, you can said it in your heart.

today, the previously bed ridden grandpa could now sit up straight. he looked like he has peace.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's people like you teekee that caused many families to fragment and many relationships to broken. you with your fanatical religious zealotry is the root cause of many evil and demonic manifestations. pls stop posting all these and pls keep your missionary to yourself. you're doing your religion a big disfavour and you're doing a big disservice to your god too. so pls. stop doing all these and telling these type of stories. many who had been baptised on their death beds never died peacefully.not knowing what dead bed baptism is all about. pls keep your missionary to yourself. thank you.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's people like you teekee that caused many families to fragment and many relationships to broken. you with your fanatical religious zealotry is the root cause of many evil and demonic manifestations. pls stop posting all these and pls keep your missionary to yourself. you're doing your religion a big disfavour and you're doing a big disservice to your god too. so pls. stop doing all these and telling these type of stories. many who had been baptised on their death beds never died peacefully.not knowing what dead bed baptism is all about. pls keep your missionary to yourself. thank you.

wah why you so upset? i was just describing what i heard....is SATAN your daddy?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few days ago, i heard this story from my wife...

her best friend grandpa was a good guy, a role model for her, but he was strucked ill recently and were bedridden and went into ICU. many of her grandpa brothers and sisters were servants of God, but he's not baptised as a Christian yet, but he studied in Christian school when he was young.

so what really happen was her best friend mom knew that his dad was getting too old already and may leave very soon, so she wanted to ask a pastor to talk to his dad about baptism.

on the day the pastor was about to come to perform the service, something happen to her best friend grandpa, he trembled in fear, and telling everybody to get away from him, and not to hurt him. her best friend mom hold him tightly and asked him to remained calm. somehow he was being possesed by the devil..and his illness somewhat brought him on the brink of death.

then the pastor arrived and hold on to him, he finally calm down and had peace. the doctor who witness the incident was shocked with disbelief for he hasn't seen anything like this before.

the pastor then proceed to ask grandpa if he wants to be baptised, and he said that if you can't speak clearly, you can said it in your heart.

today, the previously bed ridden grandpa could now sit up straight. he looked like he has peace.

KNNBPCB .... Dew LEI GER lOU mOW GER hUM gAR CHARN !!

STOP SPROUTING RUBBISH HERE !!:mad:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah why you so upset? i was just describing what i heard....is SATAN your daddy?

i'm not upset. i'm just expressing my views on your persistent agenda of sowing religious discord and championing christianity and running down others.
death bed conversion is an evil act and should be publicly condemned.it's a blatant blackmail of the terminally ill and giving them some false and harmful hope to go to paradise.death is death.accept it and move on. pls don't promise them something that they don't know.if you want to promise them a promise land, do so when they are still alive. not when they are dying.thank you.pls watch your messages here - they're highly improper as far as your religious inclination is concerned. i wish you well. may GOD bless you.