• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AMDK Voted KL Bestest Expat City! Sinkieland Lumber 3 Only!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, KL is the best, everything cheap; including women. Singapore nightlife is dead thanks for our scholars.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone in the ancient world wished to go to malay peninsular for cumsummation. romans, chinks, shitdians, including great grand offspring of alexander the great, merong mahawangsa.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means effectively singapore already lah...

otherwise how? come back 14 hour flight how to make it across the causeway? Stay 1 more night in singapore?
No need lah. Make sure you land off peak hour at causeway. Like morning- afternoon, sinkie to jb is empty. And after 10pm at night.
I believe there are buses at changi airport to take you to jb,
JB effectively is a suburb of sinkie, like bronx is to Manhattan. Except we have two gomen who are trying their best to prevent this from occurring.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyone in the ancient world wished to go to malay peninsular for cumsummation. romans, chinks, shitdians, including great grand offspring of alexander the great, merong mahawangsa.
Alexandra could have conquered all the way east to peninsula Malaya. History says, his soldiers upon smelling the filth from Ganges River decided to turn back and so history changed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alexandra could have conquered all the way east to peninsula Malaya. History says, his soldiers upon smelling the filth from Ganges River decided to turn back and so history changed.
The Ganges was pristine before Chinese started polluting it from Tibet.
Same with Mekong and salween/ irrawaddy.
Alexander's army was defeated by the mighty Raja rajah's. Maharajah's. plus their cavalry made up of elephants.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was most likely their own filth and stink as they had fought over a decade and conquered lands in the middle east to shitdia without a break nor a bath. it was the indus river in the west where they found fresh water to bath, not the ganges as ganges was and still is in the east. after bathing in the indus, they wanted to becum ah nehs and refused to go any further.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh the interview is quite phucked up…. most of them said they were there bcos of work… that’s all I gathered… admittedly I did not watch the whole clip, though I doubt anyone would
“work” as in servicing cumstomers in kl with hands and mouths.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was most likely their own filth and stink as they had fought over a decade and conquered lands in the middle east to shitdia without a break nor a bath. it was the indus river in the west where they found fresh water to bath, not the ganges as ganges was and still is in the east. after bathing in the indus, they wanted to becum ah nehs and refused to go any further.
They Punjabi bayi chicks saw their dicks showering in the Indus and sucked them dry - that was how they make them lose their will to fight any further

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lah. Make sure you land off peak hour at causeway. Like morning- afternoon, sinkie to jb is empty. And after 10pm at night.
I believe there are buses at changi airport to take you to jb,
JB effectively is a suburb of sinkie, like bronx is to Manhattan. Except we have two gomen who are trying their best to prevent this from occurring.
after 10pm ok. mornign afternoon empty meh??

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure JB has everything KL can offer.... First of all everything is inflated compared to the rest of Msia and a good part of Msia is within a short to drive to excellent beaches. The only thing JB has is proximity to Singapore. You were a pilot? How to go anywhere from JB airport? Have to be in KL or spore for longer flights.

The MRT is a if or when proposition? I'll believe it when it's up and running. It may be a game changer.

South Koreans are damn tough people. I've seen them flourishing in the hardest places.

WTFF

JB has it all.
During my youger days, was using the Blue Restricted passport to travel to JB every weekend.

Go for nice seafood dinner, a couple of beers, then
soapy massage, nightclub, KTV, they have it all at much cheaper prices.

Still remember Mechinta to watch topless dances.

Not much restrictions "smuggling" in cigs and Wrigleys chewing gum.

Those were the days.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTFF

JB has it all.
During my youger days, was using the Blue Restricted passport to travel to JB every weekend.

Go for nice seafood dinner, a couple of beers, then
soapy massage, nightclub, KTV, they have it all at much cheaper prices.

Still remember Mechinta to watch topless dances.

Not much restrictions "smuggling" in cigs and Wrigleys chewing gum.

Those were the days.
Did you watch the movie Woodstock in JB! It was Banned
by tinpot Lky here.