• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazed by what Social Credit can do

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is evil and scary, Social Credit is basically imprisonment of the entire nation. What happened if all governments start to do this?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can earn 69 points of social credit if you talk good about pro gov on wechat. but lose 69 if you talk sexual credit all the time on same platform. can pretend pretend lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This system is perfect for the Chinese as everyone knows that if you don't keep a close eye on a Chinaman he will invariably be up to no good.

Lee Kuan Yew, the genius that he was, recognised this fact ages ago.

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society.”
— Lee Kuan Yew

China's modern day social credit system is designed to deal with those who try to take on Mr Eleven.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is evil and scary, Social Credit is basically imprisonment of the entire nation. What happened if all governments start to do this?

in sg, can issue 69 demerit points to sinkies who chope tables with tissues or do not return trays. if they go for hydrotherapy at gayland, lagi worse. 696 demerit points. wipe out the entire score at one go.