• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! Planet X coming un this month

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
alert! Planet X coming in this month

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zhol0BEE-zQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Brother/Sister god_zeus ,the belated news I received last week,is that Gaia has decided to aascend to higher dimension,as your friend Glem has stated,the only problem is timing,so I believe it will persist,what is to come to come,Lord Maitreya Buddha of the Future says that the time is not ripe,but not far away.I hope our brothers/sisters will get the message.Boss Sam has got it as he cobnfirmed that the END is near,blessing to Boss Sam.cheers