• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIA Singapore apologises over balloon given by agent then taken away from toddler

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIA Singapore on Wednesday (15 June) apologised over an incident in which an agent of the insurer had offered a balloon to a woman's two-year-old daughter and then took it away from her.

In response to queries from Yahoo News Singapore about the incident, AIA Singapore said, “We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We have counselled the representatives involved in this incident.”

In a post on Monday (13 June), Facebook user Nazreen Ogisi said she was with her daughter around Century Square when she was approached by a woman who offered the toddler a penguin balloon. The woman then posed a few questions to Nazreen, who said the woman was from AIA as she had walked towards her from a booth belonging to the insurer.

“While standing she asked me a few questions and I apparently do not fit the profile for a potential customer so she said sorry I need to take back the balloon and she took it from my daughter's hand. Imagine my horror??!!” Nazreen wrote.

More at https://shrtcô.de/oQ8JNt

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6.9c balloon also must take back from a kid? agent made the mistake of giving it away without checking and then made another mistake of taking it back after asking questions. should be fired for double stupidity.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.9c balloon also must take back from a kid? agent made the mistake of giving it away without checking and then made another mistake of taking it back after asking questions. should be fired for double stupidity.
Huh insurance agent got firing one mare ? They don't have any basic salary won't get fired mah KNN