• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Heng really has no charm of a speaker like ah gong.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Both HSK and CCS are the result of the active pap policy of only rewarding and promoting yes men. We are here today where not the best will lead the government, but the best who will do what the pap leadership wants. I weep for the country. Sinkies better wake the fuck up and smell the stench of rot.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My multimillionaire minister need not be eloquent to earn millions and my highest paid PM in the world can't even walk properly. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh
ImpartialFelineKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actually compare Ah Heng with Pinky,,,is AH Heng that bad? talking about incompetence,.,.no one can beat Pinky,,,,Pinky is basically in full time holiday,,,and turns up for work as an ECA
Good life hor. Get millions for ECA.