• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After SMRT, do you think Changi Airport and SIA Air Planes will be vandalized?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters.

what is your opinion? SMRT trains have been vandalized several times.

do you think the next target will be Changhi Airport and SIA Air Planes? or military depots?

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those guards on patrol are carrying live rounds ...

63234575.jpg

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember the Standing Order was after 3 warnings without surrender, we can open fire.
So far do not have any chance to do that during army day.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the Standing Order was after 3 warnings without surrender, we can open fire.
So far do not have any chance to do that during army day.

whitney detention also has this kind of standing order. however mas selamat managed to escape.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is Selamat was getting out of the protected area, so no intrusion and firing was not needed then.