• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Saturday, Are you all worked up – yet?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am all in favour of transparency and accountability and the need for more information about the way the CPF works. It’s such a complicated affair and it’s really the G’s fault that it can’t explain it simply and clearly, leaving room for speculation. Perhaps, the information is already somewhere in the public domain and people have yet to search them out or simply can’t understand what they read.

Then I hear Mr Roy Ngnerg talking about how some sites changed what they said about CPF management very recently – not good. People would think there was something wrong in the first place (and it might just be from sheer carelessness) or that there was something that must be hidden from public eye. The G really needs to take its “whole of Government’’ approach a step up and look at how policies are being explained by its different agencies.

Then there is the question of a protest being “one way’’. I hear Mr Leong Sze Hian talking about an Enhanced CPF nomination scheme that hasn’t been made public despite its introduction a few years ago. This scheme allows you to say that your CPF will go to your beneficiaries’ CPF account, rather than as cash. There was a lot of righteous booing but what wasn’t made clear was that CPF members still have a choice in deciding how to will their CPF – whether as cash or to CPF accounts.

Then you have speakers talking about the CPF interest rate being so low, as compared to other pension funds ecetera. I know the G has explained the links but you know what? People simply cannot understand what it is saying, even if they want to. There is, for example, an interesting graphic in the Business Times explaining the different rates in the Ordinary accounts etc…but how many people read BT? It’s just too....

http://berthahenson.wordpress.com/2014/06/09/are-you-all-worked-up-yet/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Sinkies are too stupid to understand how CPF works, then there is all the more reason to ensure that the CPF minimum sum scheme is retained indefinitely.

We all know what stupid people do when they receive a windfall all in one go.... THEY SPEND IT ALL in a short period of time.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Sinkies are too stupid to understand how CPF works, then there is all the more reason to ensure that the CPF minimum sum scheme is retained indefinitely.

We all know what stupid people do when they receive a windfall all in one go.... THEY SPEND IT ALL in a short period of time.
Now we know your parents are dead.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
G marks the spot where a woman's sensation is the strongest. Henson should cease trivializing our world class government with her irresponsible acronyms.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi brother sam,the fact is stupid people come out with this stupid CPF minimum scheme to make everyone become stupid,even MPs ,finance professionals and civil servants also become stupid cos so many grey areas and booby traps.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a description of mankind. Replace the PAP with any other party and the same thing will happen. That's why the founding fathers specified two terms max for any President.

oh dear are u acknowledging the PAP is corrupt?i thought they are the highest paid in the world?

i would add to ur points if i could for ur brutal honesty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
oh dear are u acknowledging the PAP is corrupt?i thought they are the highest paid in the world?

i would add to ur points if i could for ur brutal honesty.

The PAP is the best. Any other party that had held on to power that long would have taken the country on the path to ruin while lining their own pockets at the expense of the people.

The PAP, on the other hand, has carried the whole country forward. They have gained but so too have much of the population.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more i read about the hhh's speech'
the more i am afraid for singaporeans
you mess up the cpf
singaporeans all will all go down the drain

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mess up the cpf
The more i read what you write the more i remembber what you wrote.
Hahahaaaaa, see my signature.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mess up the cpf

THE FUCKING CPF ALREADY STOLEN BY SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY
STOLEN INTO THE BANKS OF PAPs WHILE WE WERE STUPIDLY SINGING MUCKJULA STINKAPURA AND EVEN MORE STUPIDLY RECITING
THE PLEDGE TO THAT HIDEOUS RED AND WHITE CLOTH
AND AFTER THEY STOLE THE CPF, THE PAPs STOLE OUR COUNTRY IMPORTING FTs AND DISPLACING SINGAPOREANS FROM THEIR WORK

HANG THE FUCKING PAPs DANGLING THEM FROM LAMP POSTS WITH PIANO WIRES

BUT FIRST DRAG LKY OUT FROM HIS BED EVEN IF HE KICK AND SCREAM TO STRING HIM WITH PIANO WIRE FROM LAMP POST

IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo

And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.
Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en