• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Absolutely Impossible to Sink a Chinese Navy Vessel (be afraid America be very aftaid)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its similar to " the goal keeper".

Goalkeeper is a Dutch close-in weapon system (CIWS) introduced in 1979. It is an autonomous and completely automatic weapon system for short-range defence of ships against highly manoeuvrable missiles, aircraft and fast-manoeuvering surface vessels. Once activated the system automatically undertakes the entire air defence process from surveillance and detection to destruction, including the selection of the next priority target.

Goalkeeper CIWS
Goalkeeper CIWS Gun Opens Fire During Exercise at Sea MOD 45151583.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Russian also claims their army sibeh hiong, but why until now still cannot take over Ukraine ?
The only tiong weapon that might win a war is their DIY apache. Taiwan should be wetting thier pants now.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiagong that’s Moskva got overwhelmed.
That was exactly what had happened leading to the demise of the Moskva. So, with modern technology warfare especially with drones, even the elephant aircraft carrier may be at great risk. After all, the downing of drones do not cause human casualty to the attacker even if the attempt should fail.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinks have not even gone through a single real war yet, and they claim that USA is afraid of their armed forces, in this case their unsinkable ships. What the fuck .. propaganda goes over drive.

The Russia tanks are sitting ducks without air defence, easily taken out by poorly equipped Ukrainian forces.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Russian also claims their army sibeh hiong, but why until now still cannot take over Ukraine ?
The only tiong weapon that might win a war is their DIY apache. Taiwan should be wetting thier pants now.

These are the modern version of the cavalry.
But i think this china version too slow.
Better the mh 6 or md530 US infantry uses.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That submarine footage i think came from a movie i saw.
It concerns a coup in russia and US sent a team to save the ex president or general.

No no no believe the PLN that’s all real footage of PLN glory including that alien attack footage. Chinese don’t lie.