• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A year on, Halimah Yacob is still #notmypresident for many Singaporeans according to poll

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
4Nvvg64.png

A year on, Halimah Yacob is still #notmypresident for many Singaporeans according to poll

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would any reasonable and logical Singaporean want an individual who dressed like that, to be the President. I believe that Singapore is a secular state. What makes so special and qualified, that the Singapore government would amend its Constitution to ensure that she becomes the President.
As the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, she may be eligible, but, with respect, I do not believe that she has the financial knowledge and expertise and experience which they claimed that a Presidential candidate should have, to handle the complexities of the Office of the President.
Please give her a set of financial statements and annual report of five of the big public companies, and be frank and forthright, ask her, whether or not she can read and understand those financial statements and notes to the financial statements.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would any reasonable and logical Singaporean want an individual who dressed like that, to be the President. I believe that Singapore is a secular state. What makes so special and qualified, that the Singapore government would amend its Constitution to ensure that she becomes the President.
As the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, she may be eligible, but, with respect, I do not believe that she has the financial knowledge and expertise and experience which they claimed that a Presidential candidate should have, to handle the complexities of the Office of the President.
Please give her a set of financial statements and annual report of five of the big public companies, and be frank and forthright, ask her, whether or not she can read and understand those financial statements and notes to the financial statements.

She doesn't care to do the financial stuff. All done by her lackeys. She just sits and counts her salary.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She doesn't care to do the financial stuff. All done by her lackeys. She just sits and counts her salary.

I wonder whether or not she asked for the financial statements for MAS, Temasek, the Ministry of Finance,a and the government of Singapore.