• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Wisconsin Restaurant Employee Messed Up A Hamburger Order. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Wisconsin Restaurant Employee Messed Up A Hamburger Order. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face.​

Todd Betzold - Yesterday 10:07 PM

1679330161104.png

A server in Wisconsin was shot over a missing hamburger, and now the assailant has been sentenced to prison, officials said.

The shooting occurred at a George Webb restaurant in Wauwatosa on Jan. 30, 2022. When police arrived at the scene, they found Anthony Rodriguez, the 26-year-old George Webb employee, lying on the ground next to the cash register with a gunshot wound to his face, WITI reported.

According to investigators, four women were being “impatient and rude” and started arguing with Rodriguez “because their food was not getting served fast enough.”

Rodriguez told WITI there was confusion over the order and he doesn't remember the women asking for another hamburger like they claimed. “They weren’t going to pay, and I said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your food since you’re not paying for it,' so I took it and threw it away," he told the station.

The women were then asked to leave, which one did leave briefly before returning to the restaurant, police said.

The four women were at the register when one punched Rodriguez and another pulled out a gun and shot at Rodriguez while he was lying on the ground, officials said.

According to WITI, surveillance footage showed one of the women “stomped (the victim) in the face” after the shots were fired and then all four women left the restaurant.

Twin sisters, Breanta and Bryanna Johnson, were initially charged with attempted homicide, prosecutors said.

Never miss a story — sign up for the Front Page Detectives newsletter. Be on the scene the moment news breaks.

Breanta Johnson told investigators that she got her gun from her truck after arguing with Rodriguez. She then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground, and she also admitted to kicking Rodriguez, according to authorities.

Investigators said Breanta Johnson didn’t admit to the shooting, claiming she could “not remember who or how the gun was taken from her during the altercation" and she stated "she ‘blacked out’ at that point during the fight,” WITI reported.

The shooter was identified as Breanta Johnson's twin sister, Bryanna Johnson, who pleaded guilty to first-degree reckless injury and use of a dangerous weapon in December 2022.

On March 16, Bryanna Johnson was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison and five years extended supervision, WITI reported.

Breanta Johnson has a plea hearing set for March 21, officials said.

Bryanna Johnson apologized to Rodriguez during her sentencing and he told WITI that he does “feel for her” and believed the sentence was fair and “a step toward the healing process.”

Source:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...p&cvid=e9754405fc124cae91b73df7a49026cf&ei=22

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A Wisconsin Restaurant Employee Messed Up A Hamburger Order. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face.​

Todd Betzold - Yesterday 10:07 PM

1679330161104.png

A server in Wisconsin was shot over a missing hamburger, and now the assailant has been sentenced to prison, officials said.

The shooting occurred at a George Webb restaurant in Wauwatosa on Jan. 30, 2022. When police arrived at the scene, they found Anthony Rodriguez, the 26-year-old George Webb employee, lying on the ground next to the cash register with a gunshot wound to his face, WITI reported.

According to investigators, four women were being “impatient and rude” and started arguing with Rodriguez “because their food was not getting served fast enough.”

Rodriguez told WITI there was confusion over the order and he doesn't remember the women asking for another hamburger like they claimed. “They weren’t going to pay, and I said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your food since you’re not paying for it,' so I took it and threw it away," he told the station.

The women were then asked to leave, which one did leave briefly before returning to the restaurant, police said.

The four women were at the register when one punched Rodriguez and another pulled out a gun and shot at Rodriguez while he was lying on the ground, officials said.

According to WITI, surveillance footage showed one of the women “stomped (the victim) in the face” after the shots were fired and then all four women left the restaurant.

Twin sisters, Breanta and Bryanna Johnson, were initially charged with attempted homicide, prosecutors said.

Never miss a story — sign up for the Front Page Detectives newsletter. Be on the scene the moment news breaks.

Breanta Johnson told investigators that she got her gun from her truck after arguing with Rodriguez. She then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground, and she also admitted to kicking Rodriguez, according to authorities.

Investigators said Breanta Johnson didn’t admit to the shooting, claiming she could “not remember who or how the gun was taken from her during the altercation" and she stated "she ‘blacked out’ at that point during the fight,” WITI reported.

The shooter was identified as Breanta Johnson's twin sister, Bryanna Johnson, who pleaded guilty to first-degree reckless injury and use of a dangerous weapon in December 2022.

On March 16, Bryanna Johnson was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison and five years extended supervision, WITI reported.

Breanta Johnson has a plea hearing set for March 21, officials said.

Bryanna Johnson apologized to Rodriguez during her sentencing and he told WITI that he does “feel for her” and believed the sentence was fair and “a step toward the healing process.”

Source:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...p&cvid=e9754405fc124cae91b73df7a49026cf&ei=22

WAUWATOSA, Wis. - Anthony Rodriguez points to his right side of his mouth and makes a motion with his index finger.

"It pretty much knocked out all of my right teeth" he said, describing the bullet that is still lodged somewhere in the back of his neck.

Rodriguez was beaten and shot shortly after midnight while working at the George Webb restaurant near 122nd and North Avenue in Wauwatosa on Jan. 30.

Two women, 20-year-old sisters Bryanna and Breanta Johnson, are in jail – both charged with two counts of intentional homicide.

Rodriguez, 26, is recovering at his mother’s Milwaukee home. He wears a brace to keep his head from moving too much. He’s in pain but pleased with how well he’s recovering.

10P-GEORGE-WEBB-VICTIM-SPEAKS-OUT-PKG_WITI860d_186_00.00.00.00.jpg

Anthony Rodriguez
"The healing I’ve done so far has been incredible. Just a week ago, I couldn’t even speak," said Rodriguez. His goal now is to get strong enough to hold his son, who turns 3 years old in March.

Rodriguez wasn’t even supposed to be working that night. He got called in to work the third shift that night. He explained he was the only waiter on duty, and the restaurant, which is open 24 hours, was busy.

Four women occupied two small tables. Rodriguez said there was some sort of confusion over their order. They said they ordered another hamburger, he doesn’t remember. The confusion soon led to chaos and gunfire.

FREE DOWNLOAD: Get breaking news alerts in the FOX6 News app for iOS or Android.

"They said they weren’t going to pay, and I said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your food since you’re not paying for it,'" he said, "so I took it and threw it away."

Rodriguez then asked the rest of the group to leave, and he said they became angry. Minutes later, things turned violent.

"I was getting punched in the head by one of (them)…and then they tried to body slam me, and as soon as I got slammed on the ground, I heard a bang," he said. "That’s when I got shot."

two.jpg

Bryanna Johnson, Breanta Johnson
A criminal complaint alleges they then kicked and stomped on Rodriguez before leaving.

"It scares the hell out of me how people can get so quick to anger. You never know what people are willing to do for just the smallest things," said Rodriguez.

Rodriguez knows this all could have ended even more tragically. He’s hopeful he can get back "close" to normal, but doesn’t know if he’ll get a full recovery. Still, he’s grateful for the support from friends, family and strangers. A GoFundMe page has been set up for his recovery expenses.

10P-GEORGE-WEBB-VICTIM-SPEAKS-OUT-PKG_WITI860d_186_00.01.42.42.jpg

Anthony Rodriguez with son
The 26-year-old said he’s also very pleased with the support he’s received from George Webb management.

"I’m just lucky to be alive, and I’m so grateful I can move around and see my family. It gives me a fresh perspective," Rodriguez said.

He’s also hopeful that people can learn to take a step back before resorting to violence to solve problems: "We’ve got to find ways to compromise and be more peaceful and sometimes that means just saying ‘I got to walk away.'"

https://www.fox6now.com/news/wauwatosa-george-webb-shooting-victim-speaks