• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a person who steal an egg will steal a cow

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
my housemate said this last night when we were chit chatting over dinner about her ex amdk husband's infidelity. then i asked her why is it egg and cow. why cannot be prawns and crab or bread and sausages? she replied and said chowcheebye at me :roflmao:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then you tell her better go wash her cheebye.
i like to make her scold vulgarities because she does it in the funny unnatural amdl accent way. hahaha...Somehow don't find it vulgar coming out of her mouth. don't know why ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i like to make her scold vulgarities because she does it in the funny unnatural amdl accent way. hahaha...Somehow don't find it vulgar coming out of her mouth. don't know why ...
ok I get you, I can relate. The way some girls pronounce bad words sound cute, even erotic.:inlove:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
ok I get you, I can relate. The way some girls pronounce bad words sound cute, even erotic.:inlove:
yah.. sort of very gentle and cute unlike u know who that hokkien woman cursing in this forum. even reading it without hearing her say, i can imagine her vulgar and uneducated vibes... :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yah.. sort of very gentle and cute unlike u know who that hokkien woman cursing in this forum. even reading it without hearing her say, i can imagine her vulgar and uneducated vibes... :laugh:
the tone they use, the accent, the cute facial expression, body posture. They can say the most vulgar words but they will still come across as cute, lovable. They make us smile and laugh! :biggrin:
Oh please, don't get me started on the one whose name (moniker) I cannot mention. She's 1st class gutter stuff, unbelievably revolting and repugnant.
1710200504361.jpeg

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Oh please, don't get me started on the one whose name (moniker) I cannot mention. She's 1st class gutter stuff, unbelievably revolting and repugnant.
1710200504361.jpeg
that one is beyond redemption already. super uncultured woman. even my slutty mother doesnt behave like that unsuccessful failure slut. lol :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
ok..stupid chicken me now got to go met station and catch train to be a slave for salary again...sad... :frown:
bye for now..

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
my housemate said this last night when we were chit chatting over dinner about her ex amdk husband's infidelity. then i asked her why is it egg and cow. why cannot be prawns and crab or bread and sausages? she replied and said chowcheebye at me :roflmao:
can steal eggs, but where to find cow to steal. after stealing the cow, where to keep it?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the tone they use, the accent, the cute facial expression, body posture. They can say the most vulgar words but they will still come across as cute, lovable. They make us smile and laugh! :biggrin:
Oh please, don't get me started on the one whose name (moniker) I cannot mention. She's 1st class gutter stuff, unbelievably revolting and repugnant. View attachment 196897
Hello [glockman],
I have been away from this forum for months.
It looks like that individual continues to post.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is she hinting you can steal her eggs by impregnating her and make her a cow by overfeeding her during her pregnancy?