• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a nation CHEETED

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh!! my trash box is FULL again. thanks to the lovely fans' infractions :smile:. gotta clear out the trash again.
You last visited: Today at 03:47 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 60.
Your PM box is 100% full.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope many are laughing n realise what kind of tricks clones and cyberbullies can do a deja vu here as in the old sbf kopitiam.

i believe they have already destroyed a couple which is not to their likings. that's how they did to my li'l brother and his WORLD OF LEETAHSAR.

the ironical part: they call themselves democratic, sghuman rights and funny strange freedom fighters :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
your butt issit ..... i can ask those banglas how the condition after they have fucked so many times liao.

anyway you jealous say jealous lah. talk so much also no use lah.

i won't be surprised u r the trolling laukuaybu behind this nic who's full of vengefulness.

none of your posting refers or relevant to the topic.:rolleyes: we know u r reading and dying to swear and curse. hence ur lovely nefarious clones are sent into action.:eek:

clue words: BANGALAS at your doorsteps:rolleyes:

A

Alu862

Does Chee think democracy is so great? Has he lived in African democracies? Latin American?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Chee think democracy is so great? Has he lived in African democracies? Latin American?

maybe he lives too long in taiwan and greatly influenced by taiwanese hooliganism style of politics. then again, just look at taiwan....it's such a joke there!!

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry guys for interrupting....what exactly did Chee said about democracy?

which aspect of singapore can do with democracy?