• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Devious Plan?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you saw through it. Many forummers here are still hoodwinked and counting their lucky stars they don't have to pay tax on their HDB flat when they die.

The wealthiest Lee family in Singapore is not who most people think they are. Don't expect to find it in Forbes or Fortune.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you saw through it. Many forummers here are still hoodwinked and counting their lucky stars they don't have to pay tax on their HDB flat when they die.

The wealthiest Lee family in Singapore is not who most people think they are. Don't expect to find it in Forbes or Fortune.

Those whose wealth cant be justified under lawful scrutiny have to hide them.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...estates tax must declare to public meh?

do we know how much income tax they pay? No right? So, even if they don't abolish, who's to know whether they paid or not?

And then of course, abolishing this benefit greatly those super rich...n us too....of cse our estate couldn't be more than minuscule at best.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...estates tax must declare to public meh?

do we know how much income tax they pay? No right? So, even if they don't abolish, who's to know whether they paid or not?

And then of course, abolishing this benefit greatly those super rich...n us too....of cse our estate couldn't be more than minuscule at best.

no need to declare to public...but people will get to know.

cant hide such things

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting rid of the death tax is a very good policy.
We don't need to pay tax when we die.

Even with the law in place, KGC does not have to pay any tax because LKY is still around.

Finally, there is no need to declare tax amount to the public or will anyone know. Such information are always confidential.

In other words, tracytan's alledgations are dubious.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't dubious. They are SCANDALOUS! She should be made to retract her allegations or face the consequences.

Er......Mr English Expert.........isn't the right word be SLANDEROUS instead of SCANDALOUS, not that I'm agreeing with you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for the lesson. As far as the english language is concerned, you're always right. You're indeed the english expert.

I'm even better when it comes to analysing Singapore politics in a fair and impartial manner.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"analysing politics" + "fair and impartial manner" = oxymoron

period

Not when it comes from me. I have no axe to grind and no agendas to push. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose from any outcome. I'm as fair as fair can be.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't dubious. They are SCANDALOUS! She should be made to retract her allegations or face the consequences.

I 100% agree with you. boss. I like to carry your Balls. Can you up my points? For you, I can always swith sides and support the government so long as I can carry your balls.