• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 years already? Bring back good memories of Singapore in the past indeed

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek shameless liar bully dog smearing me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Btw my mother is environment friendly and has stopped burning joss papers since decadeS ago.
Darling, someone like yourself will be soaking in lava onsen for eternity. Bikini optional, remember to apply sun block though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya but as usual me high class hokkien virgin won’t sell cb to stay there to rid myself of life’s problems.
Good honest hokkien virgin way of solving life’s problems is no money don’t eat don’t spend don’t do a thing just let it be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 years ago, a big floor area of 5 room HDB flats in good location sold at $99,000.00.
Good size 99 year condos were only sold for 300k plus. I knew it first hand from touring a completed 99 year old brand new condo nearby my place with my father. Thanks to my good hobby, I know the existence of condos since young.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good honest hokkien virgin way of solving life’s problems is no money don’t eat don’t spend don’t do a thing just let it be.
275304874.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act blur as usual when clearly I meant if you have no money to eat expensive food, eat cheap food etc so why will die? Not like your Cantonese family women no money to buy Porsche sell nude to buy Porsche. That’s a world of difference indeed.
That’s why same circumstances different outcome lah.