• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$2mil EC Penthouse: Does $8 Cow have control over developers?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Does HDB, MND or any other government agencies (ie regulators) exercise any control over how the developers’ design and build the EC’s? If not, why?

2. Did regulators approve Citylife’s plan for these penthouse units? If so, are EC penthouses justified? If not, did Citylife contravene any rules?

3. Do the regulators feel that Citylife’s developers fulfilled the spirit of the EC scheme? If not, what are the consequences for Citylife?

- http://nofearsingapore.blogspot.sg/2013/01/2mil-ec-penthouse-does-mnd-or-hdb.html

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Does HDB, MND or any other government agencies (ie regulators) exercise any control over how the developers’ design and build the EC’s? If not, why?

2. Did regulators approve Citylife’s plan for these penthouse units? If so, are EC penthouses justified? If not, did Citylife contravene any rules?

3. Do the regulators feel that Citylife’s developers fulfilled the spirit of the EC scheme? If not, what are the consequences for Citylife?

- http://nofearsingapore.blogspot.sg/2013/01/2mil-ec-penthouse-does-mnd-or-hdb.html

As I've stated before, the defacto Minister for MND is Wong Heang Fine, cum-Redas Chairman.

KBW meanwhile is the Malaysian office boy/messenger carrying out his instructions.

Which leads to the conclusion that we were better off when MBT was around.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a lot of ah loon n his jin gang members n cronies haf bot props during 90z boom n dey got stuck later ... sins ah loon took over, price of props haf shot up big time ... he happy, his jin gang happy, cronies happy ... dat $8 scum burger can oni tok big n boast ...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why should he control them when he is sleeping with them? also dont forget,,he is letting these developers milk the country and its citizens,,what an asshole,,,cos of this I think we should bar all foreigners from holding political office and civil serpent jobs,,,singapore has been independent a long time,,we no longer need malaysians taking our jobs

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is now going to tighten the rules. I thought we are paying millions because they can ANTICIPATE problems, and not "baffled" (his word, not mine) by the antics of the developers.