• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20GB Data + 100min Talktime Totally Free until end-2017!!!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Circles.Life offers prospective customers a free SIM-only line with 20GB local data, 100 minutes of talk time and 20 SMS messages a month to try the service before committing. Customers can sign up for the service from now until the end of the year, and will not have to pay any subscription fees. There are also no "hidden costs” - whether in delivery charges, registration fees or SIM card costs, the telco added.

They can also cancel at any time before the trial period is over to avoid being charged, the company said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/circles-life-switch-free-data-plan-singapore-9313216

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapo sinkies would love this offer

I am grateful to them for the "disruption". I heard Circles.Life is backed by AMDK.

We use to enjoy 12GB data for most 3G mobile plans until the local 3 telcos downgrade it to 2-3GB for 4G networks. Such irony.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means our 3 telcos has been working together all along to rip the consumer off. Now all can give unlimited data, can give subscription free and you can cancel until the last day. Call and unsubscribe.

Is it so hard to understand ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why raise a law suite when you can just invite more telco to set up shop here ? Like My republic and others who are willing to pour in Money and compete with the few early settlers ?

Law suit is for rich bloke.