• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$20.5b Resilience Package

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the budget provides incentive to the economic system to reduce the impact of the crisis, especially the idea of paying 12% of the first $2500 (:rolleyes:), it might help to create jobs whereby more companies might move their operation to Sg....:wink:

If I am not mistaken, I thought MM or SM or someone spoke last year that Singaporean average income has gone up to $4500? Why sudden discount to SGD2500 in this budget?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not mistaken, I thought MM or SM or someone spoke last year that Singaporean average income has gone up to $4500? Why sudden discount to SGD2500 in this budget?

You need to find the source first. Then people can support what you said. :o

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole system of the govt is a total screw up. They still use the concept of " King pass down order and everyone follows". That is an age old- before internet age system of govt, it can be consider the caveman age.

QUOTE]

tony chee bye kia,

u refering to thailand's king is it?? stop sucking his balls..:oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole system of the govt is a total screw up. They still use the concept of " King pass down order and everyone follows". That is an age old- before internet age system of govt, it can be consider the caveman age.

QUOTE]

tony chee bye kia,

u refering to thailand's king is it?? stop sucking his balls..:oIo:

wah you mean to say besides a prata man, pimp, he does blowjobs as well
He is damn hardworking, recession period, he has to multi-task take on extra jobs feed his boyfriends. :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why snip out the rest of the thread, let me post the whole thing for you lah. Why?
Too ashamed to read?
---

The Israelis are different, they have very similar situation that sinkieland is in. Hong kong too.

It is the people who get the economy moving and not the govt. If the useless PAP keep on having his control on unnecessary things like the media and add in more unnecessary rules just for their selfish ego and notion of holding on to power.

They are going to pull the country down and everyone gonna suffer.

Many talented and smart Singaporeans has left and that is exactly that they are smart and talented that they are able to see what is actually happened.