• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Sinkees Arrested in Batam for $$$ lundary

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are these 2 Ah Bengs? Any one know them?

So RICH? :p

http://newspic.cn.yahoo.com/news/article/index.html?type=gallery_show&p=99342

人体运钞车 堪称一绝

9月17日,在印度尼西亚的巴淡岛,海关警察正在检查两名试图走私6.86亿印度尼西亚盾(约合7.45万美元)到新加坡的男子。据警方称,这两名男子是印尼警方在渡船上抓获的。印尼法律规定,携带超过1亿印度尼西亚盾出境即为违法。

200809191035229934201.jpg

200809191035229934212.jpg

200809191035229934223.jpg

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
seem like they didn't give enough money to the police... if they give enough, they will not be caught..... stingy stupid ah beng... give abit so that you will earn more ....

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not singkees lah.

ACCORDING to local papers, they have been doing this for years.

This time, they were caught when the ship got called back by the NAVY( indo) and they are arrested.

It is very obvious that someone tip the police.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not singkees lah.

ACCORDING to local papers, they have been doing this for years.

This time, they were caught when the ship got called back by the NAVY( indo) and they are arrested.

It is very obvious that someone tip the police.
how come the indo navy looks like a pirates themselves?

sorry prehaps its just me

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah bengs with ah beng underwear. Indo Navy and army are the world's heaviest armed pirates and daylight robbers. They can detain ships and demand ransom from the owner. I know because I knew a friend who lost his ship to them.

They are a joke to men in uniforms.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indo Navy and army are the world's heaviest armed pirates and daylight robbers. They can detain ships and demand ransom from the owner. I know because I knew a friend who lost his ship to them.

They are a joke to men in uniforms.

Back in the 60's, my dad's ship was hijacked by "pirates" who had the audacity to re-sell the cargo back to my dad's company.... my dad's business partner who was a high ranking govt official in Kalimantan couldn't do anything about it coz the head of the "pirates" was too powerful and eventually went on to lead their country for the next 30 over years....

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard they even hijacked a well known millionaire while he was out having fun in his yacht near Batam with some girls and was forced to pay S$200,000 recently too:rolleyes: