• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 dead from the Diamond Princess

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
新型ウイルス クルーズ船の感染者2人死亡
2020年2月20日 11時38分

シェアする
政府関係者によりますと、新型コロナウイルスの集団感染が確認されたクルーズ船の乗客で、ウイルスに感染していた80歳代の男性と女性、合わせて2人が死亡したことがわかりました。

クルーズ船の乗客で死亡が確認されたのは初めてです。

国内で、感染者の死亡が確認されたのは3人となります。

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky I am half-Jap and studied Jap, so I understand the language.
download.gif

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know what's the point of bringing up this article please? 2 geriatrics with pre morbid diseases probably with low immunity succumbing to a disease that causes respiratory problems?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know what's the point of bringing up this article please? 2 geriatrics with pre morbid diseases probably with low immunity succumbing to a disease that causes respiratory problems?

Many who died in Hubei also fell into this category of elderly and already sick with underlying causes and chronic conditions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many who died in Hubei also fell into this category of elderly and already sick with underlying causes and chronic conditions.

And many of them aren't reported. Sent directly to crematoriums and burnt alive. :wink:

GPR9Amz.jpg

But this is what they want to believe in the official China propaganda:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more deaths. Even Nippon cruise company also cover up.

What heresy! Of course bureaucrats and career politicians know what to do. Pathologists are good at one thing, bureaucrats are good at everything! How else u explain the straight A's? Ask this dissident to show us his transcript! :mad: