• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1930Hr eve of LKy B-Day M Ravi Released!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi Released!

1930Hr this evening 15.Sept.2008 eve of old dog thief LKy's birthday, Mr. M Ravi walk out of court house to his freedom after 4 weeks of detention in famiLEE LEEgime's Institute of Mental Health. Old dog thief LKy himself could be still spending his 85th birthday in Singapore General Hospital where doctors try to fix his heart which refused to beat properly.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

video:

Labels: Ravi charged

posted by uncleyap at 11:28 PM

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear U Yap

Please make sure he has adequate rest seriously. The opposition needs people like him around to inspire others but in the right way. I hope he continues seeing his own private doctor and wish him a speedy recovery.

Locke

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear U Yap

Please make sure he has adequate rest seriously. The opposition needs people like him around to inspire others but in the right way. I hope he continues seeing his own private doctor and wish him a speedy recovery.

Locke

Yes I told Ravi already, have to REALLY LISTEN to his own doctors, and don't ever get into IMH again ever. They are aiming to disqualify his legal practice license, he knows that.

I am still withholding my cases from Ravi, to have him rest himself instead of getting too stressed and over-worked. He love his practice and is very passionate to fight on this platform, he always want to be helping the anti-LEEgime fighters, even when he is physically and psychologically exhausted.

When he got himself stressed over his own limits, his moods swings into terrible zones and became big pain in the ass, in which he will get abusive and tend to make scenes verbally in public. But he will never harm people physically. Only when some people Tak Boleh Tahan him - will just whack him up - my poor friend Ravi...:(:(:(

When he called mata, they arrested and charged him and put him in IMH.

Mata never arrested those who beat Ravi up.:mad::mad::mad:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ucler yap,
Take good care of him, don't anyhow unleased it or else it anyhow bark .... & should it bite your ass, please give face to the siao kau ok.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one positive thing I take from this sad and unfortunate episode is the fact that racial diversity and harmony appears to be alive and well in Singapore. In this regard I doff my cap at you Yap Keng Ho, notwithstanding my reservations about you:smile:

To Ravi, please take a proper break and rest, re charge your batteries. You appeared to acquit yourself quite well at the LKY/LHL v Chee siblings recent court hearing when you acted for SDP and later Chee Siok Chin. Look forward to more of the same in the near future.

Cheers