• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

180 days of Hokkien charity education and counting!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2BD5C86F-A61D-4C1D-B031-CE06796DCF2A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 180 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 180 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy!!!
Latest addition of TOP award:

Hokkiens are TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 180 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 180 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot!!!
Which part here I said is not supported by FACTS with supporting documents? NONE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

FACTS are always dismissed by filthy dogs slandering good Hokkiens indeed. Whereas false accusations of a virgin being slut whore mistress - that are not proven and cannot be proven - are always taken as holy truth by such chinese traitor dogs @AhMeng ganging up with filthy Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACTS are always dismissed by filthy dogs slandering good Hokkiens indeed. Whereas false accusations of a virgin being slut whore mistress - that are not proven and cannot be proven - are always taken as holy truth by such chinese traitor dogs @AhMeng ganging up with filthy Indians.
As usual @AhMeng is always accusing good Hokkien what he is himself - a real chinese traitor dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

Alamak Hokkiens only got so small population but yet achieved so much despite the persecutions by OTHERS everywhere we go. So it’s another TOP award: TOP achiever that punched above our weight!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 180 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot, TOP achiever that punched above our weight despite our relatively small population!!!