• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17yo PMD rider kena serious accident in Yishun...SIBEH SONG!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1558519285668.png

A 17-year-old teenager was taken to hospital after an accident involving his personal mobility device (PMD) and a car at the junction of Sembawang Road and Yishun Avenue 3 on Monday (May 20).

Stomper Kohji, who alerted Stomp to the incident, said that the car had hit the PMD rider.

He added: "The rider and his PMD were stuck under the car, but he was pulled out and sent to hospital."

Responding to queries by Stomp, the police and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the accident in front of Block 715 Yishun Street 71 at around 7.50pm.

The PMD rider was conscious when taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/17-year-old-pmd-rider-hit-by-car-at-yishun-junction

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I maintain that in order to operate any motorised vehicle in the public space, one must pass a test and obtain a license. These young punks and ah bengs are dumb and incompetent, and are a danger to others.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good example of systemic ethnic cleansing done subtly. Driver will not even be charge for attempted manslaughter. Get away scot free.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To me, PMDs is just another novelty toy. Up to this day, I still cannot find a reason why I should spend a couple of hundred bucks buying this toy, which is like a time bomb, potentially exploding during charging.. What's our legs for if you don't use it for walking??? If you need to travel longer distances, there's always buses and train.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, PMDs is just another novelty toy. Up to this day, I still cannot find a reason why I should spend a couple of hundred bucks buying this toy, which is like a time bomb, potentially exploding during charging.. What's our legs for if you don't use it for walking??? If you need to travel longer distances, there's always buses and train.

I know of this F/T living near river valley condo. Ride his Pmd all the way to shenton way to work. And hes not alone. U should see those jiuhukia using it when coming to sinkieland in the morning along the causeway.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
PMD vs Pedestrians

I almost kanna knocked down on pavement by PMD

Just imagine when you are the faster one on walkway, you should slow down when approaching pedestrians, not honk and speed up to overtake.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I know of this F/T living near river valley condo. Ride his Pmd all the way to shenton way to work. And hes not alone. U should see those jiuhukia using it when coming to sinkieland in the morning along the causeway.
Ok. Then have a licensing system, basic safety competency couses, mandatory 3rd party insurance. Otherwise, they shouldn't be allowed on pedestrian walkways endangering others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ok. Then have a licensing system, basic safety competency couses, mandatory 3rd party insurance. Otherwise, they shouldn't be allowed on pedestrian walkways endangering others.

So you think there are not enough rules and regulations in the nanny state so you want more?